Chapter Forty-Four

- Third Person POV -

A coffin was lowered into the ground, two passersby staring intently at the odd two gravediggers. I mean, most people don't bury an unnamed body and start making out.

"Zashi...Let's go check those two out...I don't like the feeling of them."

"Okay Sho. They do seem a bit off." Walking closely together and both ready to fight they got the attention of the two.

One turned around, a male.

"How can I help you?" He spoke gruffly, voice thick with hatred.

"Me and my husband would like to talk to the both of you, so if you can kindly step forwards that would be great." Yamada spoke slowly, waiting for any quick movements.

The second one, their face covered, went to grab her gun, only to be bound quickly, alone with having been turned around.

Both heroes gasped. Aizawa, having handcuffs in his hero costume, grabbed the two and set them down. Yamada called the police after confiscating all of their weapons.

"Where. Is. My. Son."

"Useless hero! I don't work with gays!" She spat on his shoe.

"Then good thing you aren't going to be working with us." He punched her in the face. "Would you like me to repeat myself?" She cackled wildly, glancing at the coffin.

"Zashi, check the coffin."

"W-what?!"

"Do it!" Aizawa yelled, attempting to suppress his anger. Both stepped forwards and lowered themselves down into the ground, and opened the casket revealing...

———

Endeavor was p*ssed beyond all madness. Despite hating his son, he was out for blood. Inko Midoriyas blood.

Nobody shoots his son and gets away with it.

The worst thing is that he disregarded Fuyumi, going straight to his little 'beacon of hope'

"F*ck you Endeavor, I'm not talking until you agree to pay for Fuyumi's hospital bill." I mean, he'd be paying for it anyways as he still searched for his missing credit cards.

———

"Detective Tsukauchi, we have news that Inko Midoriya was found and we have news on her missing son."

"Thank you, Aizawa called me and told me. I'll be gone for the rest of the night, send my best regards to your wife."

"Thank you sir." The officer responded, smiling and waving goodbye before returning to his seat and calling his wife.

Tsukauchi began walking through the parking lot, unlocking his car from quite the distance.

Next thing you know, everything's on fire and car sirens are blazing, along with building alarms from buildings blocks away.

———

Phones echoed throughout the police building, reports of bombs and robberies, and a jail escape. Reports of missing convicts, captured by heroes.

Reports of injured heroes and inncocent victims. Reports of stolen vehicles and bank robberies.

A bounty was placed; 100,000 dollars.

Fifteen known bounty hunters were out for blood, along with pro heroes.

Inko Midoriya escaped Aizawa and Yamada, and the casket? Well...

———

"It's empty. The d*mn b*tch escaped too." Aizawa screamed to himself, his eyes getting watery.