Chapter Forty-Four

Start from the beginning

"Let's try to look on the bright side of things?" Yamada looked down at his shoes.

"THE BRIGHT SIDE OF THINGS?! WE LOST OUR SON WERE BOTH CRYING IN A GRAVE HALF BURIED! WHERES THE BRIGHT SIDE HERE!" Breaking down and falling on his knees the blackette cried, hugging his husband.

Both of their phones dinged.

"We're needed...Everywhere?" Forces are low and needed anywhere they can be, off-duty or not.

The two heroes flung themselves out of the hole, brushing the dirt off.

———

A voice cracked through the old walkie-talkie, startling the wearer.

"Now listen to me carefully, do anything stupid and you blow up. Got it little b*tch?!"

"F-fine." The person responded, sniffling and pausing, awaiting their instructions.

"Go to Yuuei. Go to the IT room. Await more instructions you f*ggot."

"Y-yes sir."

"I THOUGHT YOU DIDN'T STUTTER! LAST WARNING B*TCH A** MOTHERF*CKER! YOU WE'RE EXPENSIVE TO BUY!"

———

Responding to a bank robbery Eraserhead, All Might, Present Mic, and Nezu surrounded the building all connected to the secure call between the police and the robber, who's taken hostages.

Aizawa was losing his mind, twisting the knife in his hand.

"Can I stab someone yet?!" He whisper yelled. Nodding slowly Present Mic attempted and failed to take the knife away, instead shoving All Might a safe distance away.

"Watch our for flying knives Toshinori."

"What?!" He responded, soon understanding the situation and stepping behind a cop car.

Nezu just snuggles himself up in Aizawa's scarf, cold despite the heat. He too planned to catch Inko, no plans involved her living in the end.

Soon the Feds solved the problem, everyone escorted away safely. The four heroes bolted, asking for leads on either of the Midoriyas whereabouts. Of course no leads showed, and they began to travel to Yuuei as they weren't alerted for any situations they needed to help.

They neared the building, all stopped short at the sight of green hair near the entrance.

———

"Are you in the f*cking building yet?! You're so God d*mn slow for being a load of cash!"

"My quirk resistant handcuffs kind of slow me down..." The person responded through radio, frowning down.

"DONT TALK BACK YOU STUPID F*CKING BRAT! DUMB*SS A**HOLE! IF YOU WERE HERE I'D BEAT YOU UP!"

The person only nodded, visible to the person through cameras strapped to them.

"F*CKING B*TCH HURRY UP! THE HEROES ARE ONTO YOU AND IF YOU DO ONE THING WRONG EVERY HOSPITAL IN THE AREA BLOWS UP AND ALL THE F*CKING BLAME WILL GO TO YOU!"

"Yes sir." The person said, increasing their pace. "I'm on my way."

"GOOD! FINALLY!" The person flinched as they heard footsteps, running down the hallways.

———

The four heroes sprinted forwards, in pursuit of someone with green hair, they all pleaded it to be Izuku. Whoever it was they were out of reach, obviously familiar with the maze of a school.

"IZUKU!" Aizawa yelled, seeing the person flinch. "It's him." They increased their pace, realizing they were on their way to the IT department, and closing in.

The door to the room was locked, and the four heroes were close.

Izuku turned around, fumbling with the lock and scrambling at the door.

"IZUKU!" Yamada bellowed only twenty feet away. Aizawas capture scarf was nearing, but it was too late. The door was slammed on their faces.

They heard a click, the walkie-talkie connecting.

"LITTLE B*TCH YOU READY?! SAY YOUR F*CKING GOODBYES!" The man snickered, signing off.

Frantically running around the room Izuku ignored the panicked screaming of his parents who kept trying to bust through the small glass panel on the door.

Getting what he needed the boy slammed a sticky note on the door, saying,

'RUN!'

A weak smile formed on his face as he backed up, taking off his jacket revealing...a bomb vest...And no, not the defensive type, a suicide bomb vest with a timer.

3:17 seconds left

Nezu couldn't think of an entrance plan.

2:49 minutes

All Might couldn't bust through the walls

1:32 minutes

Yamada couldn't break the glass

39 seconds

Aizawa couldn't do anything

15 seconds

The glass broke

9 seconds

Nezu ran forwards

5 seconds

He fiddled with the wiring

2 seconds

Everyone braces themselves

1 second

The bomb was disconnected.

———

Word Count: 1266 words

Sooooo everyone hates my cliffhanger so I'm making them illegal, here's another chapter. 😂😂

👁👄👁👌🏻
Good luck sleeping now
(I might post another chapter tonight!)

Haha, what's editing?

Sleep? Who's that chick?