Smiling Through the Pain Epi. O1

_ Bonita P.O.V _ 

After what happened last night, I got a whooping to last me for a week straight. I have cried my eyes out all night and I haven't even slept. I was worried that he would come up to my room then start hitting me again. I always thought that family was about taking care of each other not being abused. 

As I got up from my bed slowly cause, of the pain I was in. I walk up to my mirror to see the bruises ,that he had done to my body last night. I had a busted lip, bruises on my stomach that it was turning black and blue,  then my left eye was completely shut. I can only see on my right eye but, thank goodness it was a saturday though. 

When I took one last glance of myself , I started to silently cry cause this wasn't what my life would be. While growing up being a teen should be free without drama in their lives but I do and I hate it. Why did god gave me a horrible father. I turn around went back to my bed pulling the covers over me, maybe I can catch some sleep. 

" ... nita ... onita ... Bonita wake up " Someone said trying to wake Bonita up from her sleep 

" Mmm ... what "  I said while trying to back to sleep 

" I'm hungry " He said while trying to get his big sister attention 

" Go ... ask mama to make something for you " I said hopefully he leaves so I can get my beauty rest 

" Bonita she's not home and dad is in the room sleeping, plus you know how he gets " He said cause he knows what he does to his big sister 

" Alright go brush your teeth and wash your hands, I'll be downstairs in a few minutes okay " I said getting up from the bed realizing that I was in pain 

I grab my towel and then went into my bathroom that was attach to my room. I took off my clothes slowly cause I was still in pain. I turn the knob to warm water but as I waited I took off my scrunchy from my hair. When I saw the heat fogging up the mirrors I enter the shower. I wash my hair then lathered up my body with white mango chill after 15 minutes later I was done. I got out, wrap a towel around my body. Took my toothbrush, added some tooth paste to clean my teeth then I spat it out. I went staright to my closet to see what I should wear today. I added some foundation to my busted lip and my left eye. I tried to smile through the pain even though it hurts. 

[ On the Side MM - -  ]

When I was done, I went downstairs so i can whip up some breakfast. I turn on the cartoons for my brother Julian went into the kitchen , looking in the fridge to see what to make. I grab some eggs, bacon, bread, and oatmeal. I took some pots and pans out of the cabinet. 

After 20 minutes breakfast was done and that was when I saw my dad walked in the kitchen. I handed him his plate and a beer on the side without looking or saying anything to him. I called Julian to the kicthen so he can eat his breakfast then when he's done he's going to take a bath. 

" Your done Julian " I said to him 

" Yes Bonita I'm done " He said while drinking his juice 

" Go take a shower so I can drop you off at your friends house for the playdate with Anthony " I said to him while taking his dirty dishes to the sink so I can wash them 

" Okay sis " He said while going up the stairs 

Now I was all alone with my father, I could just feel his hatred towards me. I wonder what did I ever do to him, to make him so mad at me. If only I knew ... When I was done , I turn around so I can get out of the kitchen without saying anything smart to him.

Alright I'm stopping right here cause, I have to get up early to go to work but hopefully I'll get done with her part and then on to August 

Rate, Comment, Comment, Comment, Comment , Comment, & Vote!!