"He is a monster. How could you love him? He could kill you" the boy said.

I saw Daniel getting sad.

"You dare call him a monster again. You will regret even coming here" I threatened.

"He is a monster!" He yelled. I roared and ran over. I scratched his face.

He grabbed my shirt and pinned me to the lockers. We roared at each other.

I headbutted him and pushed him off. He hit the wall and fell to the floor.

Everyone ran away except for the boys.

The boy got up and growled at me.

I growled back and he ran over. He pinned me to the wall and roared.

"I am gonna kill your little lover if I win this fight"

I growled and his eyes widened.

I pushed him off and ran to him. He got up and I grabbed his shirt and pinned him to the wall.

"You dare touch him once. I will rip you to pieces got it!" I yelled.

He whimpered and I let him go.

My eyes turned normal. My wolf teeth and claws went away.

I went to Daniel and kissed him. He kissed back and put his arms around my neck.

We pulled away slowly.

"Baby" he said sounding a little worried when he was looking over my shoulder.

"Baby. The boy doesn't look happy"

I growled. My wolf teeth and claws came out and my eyes turned yellow.

Well I thought they did.

I turned around and growled at him. He roared and ran over.

I pushed him and roared. He whimpered and went down.

My eyes widened and I looked at Daniel.

"Your eyes. They are red" my eyes widened. I turned normal and we all ran down the hallway and went to the bathroom.

I ran in and looked into the mirror. My eyes were red.

I put my hands on the sink and got scared.

'No no no. I can't be an alpha. I can't be'

The reason why I'm so scared of being an alpha is because I heard alphas hurt people for no reason. I dont want to hurt anyone.

The boys ran in and Daniel ran over.

"Stay away from me" I said.

"Baby. Look at me"

"Dont get near me" I said.

"Babe?" He said in a question.

I fell to the floor and whimpered. "Baby. What's wrong?" I heard Daniel in front of me.