"Here go ahead and take off your coat and hang it up." I did just that and sat back down in her chair sitting my purse beside me. 

"Just a silk press today, it's that season." I say smiling through the mirror. 

"Yeah, Girl I know. Go ahead and sit over next to my shampoo bowl." She says while laughing at the end. 

***

It is about Nine and Kate is over, we decided to get ready together for the club and Eric was going to meet us there with one of his friends. Kate is in the shower and I just got out so now I'm getting dressed. We hope to be out the door by ten but you never know with Kate. I tie the towel around my body because I'm only wearing underwear. I grab some baby oil and lather it all over my boy. Then I grab the bag of the dress and heels I bought for this occasion. 

I open the bag and it's a red mini dress and red knee high heels to match. It has been a long time since I was sexually active so hopefully I'll get lucky tonight. I hear the shower stop and Kate get out. Her bag is also laying next to my bed because she's staying a night. No one understands me like she does, she's been my best friend since we were five. She graduated from NYU with a degree in Registered Nursing, she has a job at the hospital near my building. 

She walks in with a towel wrapped around her body and wet hair, "Hey, Can I use your blow dryer and flat iron?" She says. 

"Yeah, sure I don't care." I grab my comb and sit at my desk and unwrap my hair, my hair looks so good and I'm so happy for the way it turned out. I grab my makeup bag and do my normal lip. Except I outline my lips with eyes shadow because I didn't have lip liner. Then I use some of my canceler for the middle of my lips then just go over it with clear lip gloss. I hear the bow dryer start next me and I plug in the flat iron for her. 

Once I'm done with my make up, I put on my dress. I leave my room so Kate could have some privacy and go into my fridge to pop open some Titos and pour us a shot. I grab my speaker and put on some music so we can finish getting ready. 

I walk back in and Kate has on a black mini dress and her hair is curled. "Here it's pregame." I say while handing her the shot. 

"You're trying to get me drunk tonight." She says with a smile. 

"Yeah, it's the only way you'll get out your head about Eric." She rolls her eyes and I take my shot, the cool burn sensation feels my throat and I go to tidy up before we're ready to leave. 

It is now ten thirty and a I feel like that's a good record. I look down at my phone to see a text that Eric left and was on his way to the club. I turn off the music and go to put on my heels, "Yeah I'm taking your photos. You look so good." Kate says once she's also finished putting on her strap heels. 

We stop and take pictures and Videos then I grab a clutch, I put my cards and cash in there and leave. Once we leave the building, the cool air hits be and I grab Kates hand. She calls for a cab and one finally stops for us. We get in and its an old man, he glances back at us for too long. Kate mean mugs him and tells him where to. We're going to the new club that opened up three weeks ago, Kate has been wanting to go so this is like the the perfect time to. 

"I have this patient whose family refuse to visit. Can you come visit tomorrow, I have a late shift. Plus your presence will wake me up." She says.

"Yeah sure babe." I smile and kiss her cheek. 

We're driving for at least 15 minuets before we reach the outside of the noisy club, the line isn't too long and that makes me happy. We wait in line and while we're waiting I decide to post the photos Kate took of me on instagram. I have about 30,000 followers from just modeling and doing different clothing brand deals. In a second Eric and his friends walks up, "Hey Tiara and Kate." He says and hugs both of us. His friends is a handsome dark skin who has waves, I've been looking at him for a while until Eric notices. 

"This is Darius he's owns a shoe store. Darius this is my best friends Kate and Tiara." He finishes. 

Kate and I wave and smile at him then turn around. We enter the club finally after paying our 10 dollar fee. The club has a red undertone and the bar is huge, there is lots of people rapping along to 'Baby wyd' by nardo wick. I rush Kate and I to the bar and there's two bartenders serving people. A woman who looks to be my age comes to dress us, she had long dark hair and curves for days. "What can I get for you two newcomers?" She asks in a relaxed town. 

"Shots of tequila, keep them coming. This bitch needs to get laid tonight." Kate says and the woman laughs in response. 

The woman moves to prepare our shots, I turn to Kate. "How am I getting laid tonight if you're sleeping over. "Duh go to his place. Now its find you someone. How about the little friend Eric brought." 

I shake my head, "No, I don't want to fuck him. He's cute but he's Eric's friend." I say to her and she rolls her eyes. 

"Here you go ladies, let me know if you want anything else but shots." she says. 

"Also actually, could you get me some Hennessy on the rocks. I want to get fucked up tonight." I say with a sweet smile while leaning against the bar. The girl nods and I turn around to see Kate and Eric dancing together, I look over to see Darius talking to some girl. It seemed to be a little heated. I decide to sit down at the bar and sip my Hennessy. 

I squirm a little in my seat because I can feel someones eyes on me. I look to my left and see a man sitting in a vip section. He was leaning back while a girl kissed on his neck, his stare intensified on me. It was like I could feel every movement of his eyes on me. He had beautiful dark hair and didn't look white. He seemed to be hispanic, There was five men guarding that section and he had a drink in his hand. 

It felt like the world had stopped and we were in this intense match, his eyes made me feel small. I was so attracted to him and his nature but I just can't get over the woman who he's ignoring, he waved her off. She was blonde with big boobs, she took the sign and exited. I kept staring at him and he the same. 

After a while he signaled for me to come over. I didn't want to because he can't just summon me but I wanted to go. Something about him frightened me and made me feel alive. I got up and slowly walked to the entrance of the section. A tall man who seemed to be guarding is looked back at the man I was shamelessly walking to. He gave him some sort of approval and the large man stepped aside. 

I sat next to him and he smelled like alcohol and cologne, it was a good mix to me. 

"I know a lot of people in this city, how come I don't know you." He says in a deep accented voice. It made a chill go down my spine. I don't know if I have the courage to speak normally back to him. 

"Well just get to know me then." I say to him with some confidence I pulled out of nowhere.

"You must not know me then, I don't get to know you. I please, I fuck, then let you go." He says with some sort of anger and passion hidden behind. 

_______________________________

I am so happy to be writing this, I feel like it's different and new, It make me happy to present this to all of you. I have hope and goals for this story. I am writing longer chapters for this story, I just sometimes feel like I don't wrote enough in chapter so these are going to be longer. However I do feel a little burned out sometimes but hopefully it doesn't reach anything under 1,000. Thanks for reading, love you. Don't for to vote and comment.