Number 4

Tiara 

My body aches and my muscles feel tense, I didn't get much sleep. I'm laying in my bed naked, I don't remember going to sleep. Mateo fucked me three more times after the first in my kitchen. I knew undoubtedly that my hair was a mess, I feel bad for not telling Kate about this. I look to my left and see my phone with a large green box. My phone dings and I pick it up along with the box. 

It's from an unknown number, "My hand looks good around your neck, along with yellow diamonds." I open the box and and it's the most gorgeous necklace. I gasp and shut the box back, he must think I'm a prostitute. I gave him sex and he paid me in return with a necklace, I click the message and start typing. "Fuck You." once I send it, I put it back on the dresser, I don't even know how he got my number. 

I get up to get ready for my day, I turn on the shower so it can get hot. Then I lay out my clothes for the day, I dint even want to look at the state of my hair. I will most likely just put it in a low ponytail, I grab a big old graphic tee and throw it over my head. 

I go to get my bonnet off the floor where he threw it off me then I walk to kitchen and get to some bacon and eggs. I crack open the eggs in a bowl and put salt and pepper in them, once I mix them I plug in my air fryer. 

I toss in my bacon and eggs in the air fryer not caring about them mixing. I set the timer and run to take a quick shower. My phone lights up with three messages but I ignore it, it's probably Mateo. He isn't what I need right now, he's bad for me and everything wrong. I just need to get him out of my mind, I turn on my speaker and play some 90s R&B. I lay out my clothes for the day and decide to go simple since I do have my walk practice and a shoot today. That means no make up but later it'd be on my face eventually. 

I hear the air fryer beep and go to get my food, I leave it on my bed so that I can eat whilst I get dressed. I strip and hop in the shower, I begin my routine and my stomach rubles. Once I finish I get out and wrap myself in towel. 

My phone rings and I roll my eyes to answer it. "Have dinner with me tonight." Its that accent that causes me to be weak in my knees. I sit down on my bed to balance myself so that I can think clearly.  "Do you usually ask your one night stands out for dinner?" I ask him in a smart tone.

"It's not just a dinner, it's a proposal. The food just happens to be there." He says with clear annoyance. 

"Well I am pretty busy today so I'll have to get back to you." I say to him because it was the truth.

"I wasn't really asking, MI amor. I'll pick you up at 9." The phone hangs up and I put it down. If my mother knew I was dealing with a man like this then she'd do absolutely nothing. I roll my eyes at the thought of my mother, I have a brother. He could get into a childish fight at school but I don't wash dishes and I am the worst child in the world. We just have some issues, I sigh and grab a piece of bacon, this was going to be a really long day. 

I finish my breakfast and get dressed, I put my hair in a low pony for today. I put on some lipgloss and put it my purse. Once I'm all finished, I grab my keys and put on my black and white dunks. I exit my apartment and lock the door, once I'm outside I call for a taxi and make text Kate.

"Did he text you yet?" I ask her and she replies with a no and I roll my eyes. I can't believe he would do this to her, we've known each other for so long. I decide to leave her alone, that's how Kate would del with heartbreak. She'd always urge to be alone whereas I'd beg for her spend time with me to stop thinking of it. I loved how opposite we were, it made everything fit. Like where were what each other needed, she needed someone like me and I needed someone like her.