Caden rolls his eyes but smile softly at the flustered ghost. Caden has grown close to most of all the people amongst the dead so he was pretty friendly and open around them.

Bozo sticks his tongue out and fades away.

"Ok now that your ghost people are gone we have to go meet with my dad in the east wing of the palace." Jaylyn says.

"Arghhh it hurts so bad." Dani drags out clenching her stomach with her face all squeezed right up.

"Where's my mom? I want her in here!" Dani groans. Now clenching the bed rails.

"Dani we need her to help fight." Damien tries to reason.

"I WANT MY MOM!"

"Fine. Stop stressing...please for the sake of this sake of this baby." Dani calms down a little bit still curls up in pain.

Danielle wanted her mom here because she couldn't handle being alone having her first child. She didn't want her father getting to her mother. And although she was not in any state to protect her she would die trying to.

"Sweetie!" After Jaylyn opens up the vines and branches her mom runs right to her hugging her tightly with her head on Danielle's.

She didn't mean to neglect her daughter emotionally but she had to keep a roof over both of their heads. She was beyond upset when she found out she was the very last to figure out her daughter was pregnant and in many ways she believed she failed her daughter.

She believed she should've ran away sooner before her father could cause such traumatic stress on Dani. She believed she should've got a regular job so she could spend more time with her daughter. But after seeing how much pain Dani was in she knew right then and there she was going to be more involved in Danielle's life. And she was already making conversations with King Ace about dropping out of the spy program.

"I've missed you so much." They both say in unison. Both in tears.

Suddenly the ground shakes and King Ace takes a deep breath. In the distance he sees the smoke and fire.

"Make sure they don't pass the forest line." He says on the phone with his head warrior, "Oh and Queen Nevaeh's old pack will be helping us, along with a pack of rogues."

Damien, Piper, Caden, Gabby, Dagger, and Jaylyn enter the room with their power radiating off of them like sound waves.

"I believe my students are ready for what comes their way." Dagger jokes.

"Students?" Jaylyn asks with a raised eyebrow acting offended.

"I mean my students...and beautiful mate of course." He winks catching her off guard.

"I will still very much kill you." Ace hisses. Dagger laughs not seeming affected by Ace threats.

"And I will help him kill you and then send you to hell." Tempesto chuckles walking in the room.

"And I will grow a oak tree in your insides...slowly." Dagger growls his eyes flashing purple.

"I dare you to try it garden boy."

Dagger raises his hand and grows a vibe around Tempesto foot causing his eyes to glow red. "You see Tempesto here is the nice guy...I am not. I will physically torture you in the flames of hell and then feed your head to my mate as a mating gift."

A/N ifyk....yk 🌚lmao people in the comments can explain who this is if you've read my other book. Just one word...scorpion 😌.

"And let me see...I will wrap you inside of a-"

"Shut up you mutts before I send both of you to hell." Sage growls letting her power radiate making Dagger let his eyes go back to normal and making Salvatore roll his eyes but step back and give Tempesto back control.

"I'm sorry mama." He whispers holding her close.

"That right there is goals." Gabby whispers.

Damien growls uncontrollably and rests his head on top of hers while hugging her from behind. "Can we get to the fight already I'm bored." He groans.

"I'm just letting you all know...stay in control. We have never met your spirits before and we have no idea how they will act. We don't need any tsunamis happening." Ace lectures.

"Dad I don't even think that rat exists." Damien growls.

"Stop growling. Your chest feels weird when you do so." Gabby mumbles. Damien growls on purpose laughing at how she gets annoyed.

"I love you kids." Ace says pulling them all close into a hug resting their heads all on each other. "I don't say it a lot but I do. So please don't die on your mom and I. And remember. Keep Aiden in your prayers." Ace says letting the emotion run through his voice which he rarely does. "Now shift." He orders.

They all shift into their hybrids and race out of the building to the fight.

"Tempesto...is I don't make it out of this fight. Tell Nevaeh that I wonder if she still remembers how she had the king of the vampires begging to talk to his own kids."

A/N if y'all don't remember that Nevaeh said in the last book how she will always remember seeing the all ruthless king of the vampire begging to speak to his own kids. (Unedited)

This story is getting closer and closer to a end. And I will miss all of you dearly.