"You'll always be their Mummy Tee, always. No one can take that away from you, ever." I whispered softly as I held her. Having Tahni back in my arms again felt strange but somehow it felt comforting. A part of me will always love her, she's the mother of my three daughters and always will be. We spent half our lives together, as friends, lovers and partners, there will always be some kind of feeling still there.

"I know, it was just hard to hear. This week has just been all about McKenna and then when you arrive, her name changes to Mummy in an instant." her voice was barely audible but I heard every word.

"I wasn't expecting that either. Can we talk about this move?" I asked when I pulled back and then lifted my hand and wiped her tears away. Probably only the start, as I'm sure there's going to be a hell of a lot more to come.

"Yeah, Josh isn't home so it should be a little easier." she sniffled some more and wiped her teary eyes as she nodded. Thank fuck he's not here, I don't think I'd be able to handle having his attitude around today. As I followed her inside, I was greeted with all the packing boxes and what looks to be half the house nearly almost packed up. Hell they move quick around here, there was no sign of any boxes when I come around here yesterday morning.

"Would you like a drink or anything?" she offered once we arrived in the kitchen. I took a seat at the table and glanced over at the paperwork that was there beside me.

"No thanks." I said as I gazed at what looks to be papers for their new house. There was even pictures of it and from here, it looks expensive. Not short of cash around here by the looks of things.

"How's the baby?" she asked as she poured herself a juice, I looked over to her with a smile. I'm glad we can still have a decent conversation without any hate or anger.

"He's doing great, had to spend the night in the NICU but should be with Kenna soon." I can't hide the happiness in my voice as I speak about him or Kenna for that matter.

"What did you call him?" she asked as she came and sat beside me, a smile was back on her face. She seems to be happy but I bet her mind is still thinking about what Ruby had said outside.

"Rocco Jordan Taylor and he's gorgeous. He's just like the twins when they were born." I smiled happily, I remember the day they were born. Just as if it was yesterday and now those two tiny little girls are much bigger but are still my babies.

FLASHBACK 19th July 2033

I've never been more scared in life than right now. I've only been eighteen for not even two months yet and soon, very soon, I'm going to be a father of three. Three girls. It was only ten months ago I was telling Brax that I never planned on having any kids at all. Well that sure has changed rather quickly. And I'm scared shitless.

Tahni will be thirty five weeks pregnant with our twins in two more days. From the stories I've been hearing from Mum, which have scared me more, they could be here anytime soon. Lily had just turned eighteen months old yesterday and hell my little girl is a bundle of energy. She's so cute and small though and I love her to bits. My only wish though, is that I knew that she was coming and that I was there when she was born.

I don't regret making her but in the back of my mind, I wish I was more careful. I've always been careful with protection, the twins well they made it through my forcefield somehow. I've been to every appointment, every scan and heard the babies heartbeats. It has been great to finally do those things I've missed with Lily. Now the best part is coming, to see them actually come out of the woman that I've loved since I was fourteen.

Tee was resting on the couch and had her eyes closed as I just sat here deep in thought. Her hands were resting over her swollen belly and she looked peaceful. I've been home from work this week, Mum's orders, so I could be here to help with Lily. I don't know how Tee could do it all this time, Lily is a handful. The whole day I have been running around chasing after her, changing her, getting her dressed several times because she kept getting dirty. I'm exhausted.