First we need a plan

I spent my time with my friends. They helped me alot. We have fun together, eat together and study together. Our Finals came and it went well. thanks to them! They are now the second people that are so important to me. I'm glad I had them, I can't imgine my life here without them! I'm so thankful! We talked about our plans for summer in our lunch break.

"We decided on going to a spring, this summer! Tell us your plans too!" I cheerfully smiled at them.

"I'm going to buy some sovieners then!" Kominato raised a fist while Makita and Murao just noded.

"Ahm~ Is it okay to bring my boyfriend? And his friend too" Makita blushed. It more fun with more people.

"Sure! I think there are a lot of great springs here! I'm excited" I giggled. 

"I know some" Murao said. I smiled at her as I list all the names she said.

Suddenly an unexpected question was asked.

"How come you don't have a boyfriend, Utsukushi-san. You're Beautiful, kind, nice, talented, Trustworthy and a happy person." Makita shyly asked, the whole group nodded except for Futaba who didn't expect it too. It made me thought of Azuki, again. I wanna forget him because all between us is already done, there is nothing to be recall about us. Why do we always get this kind of question? I already forgot him but I can't blame Makita for asking such question, she doesn't know too. Futaba quickly made an alibi.

"It's because Hana-chan haven't found his prince" Futaba gave a big wide laugh. "oh hoh hoh" 

Kou sigh in embarrassment and pulled Futaba down. Thank you Futaba.

"I think, Futaba-chan is right, Makita-chan. I haven't found my prince" I faked a smile. I saw Futaba looking at me with a smile on her face, I quickly shrugged and made some excuses.

"I need to go to the bathroom first, okay? I'll be back" I smiled and quickly turned around. Tears are falling, slowly by slowly into my eyes. Why do I always cry? I rushed and encountered the guy with orange hair again.

"A-Are~" I didn't let him finished. I passed through him, I know it was rude. I just can't help myself from crying. You can say that I'm such a sensitive girl and you're right. All I feel is bitterness that every girl doesn't deserve to feel. I looked through the mirror; I was holding my chest were my heart was aching in.

"I should be more stronger but I can't do it. All I'm saying just passed through. I never started anything that can makes me feel happy and light. I don't know"

FLASHBACK~

"Just follow what your heart says so and you will be happy" Azuki said while smiling sweetly.

END OF FLASHBACK~

"Follow my heart and I will be happy? Is that what he meant to say back then? I didn't quite got the meaning when I was with him back then. All I was thinking is being at the side with Azuki and now he is gone, I'm the one who left. I Left him behind" I wasn't unaware with my actions. I shouldn't have been thinking something like never leaving by his side because it's impossible, even if I won't leave what i he was the one who was going to leave? It makes me feel like a person who can't keep a promise. I shouldn't be thinking of this. I shouldn't make myself more down"

"Yes. You shouldn't be" I heard a guy's voice. I saw the guy with the orange hair on the mirror.

"Why are you here? Who are you? And what do you want?" I quickly asked him, my tears are so stubborn, I can't let them stop.

"I'm just checking if you're okay. Are you?"

"Do I look like I'm okay?" I asked him. I'm not in the mood to talk to. It's too much.

"Hey it's not good to cry. You should be smiling" He smiled.

Who is this person? he seems to be motivated and positive. he has a sweet smile plastered on his face. 

"T-Thank you, I'm gonna start my life to be happy now. And search for the right person" I smiled while wiping my tears away. He is right. I should live my life, probably Azuki has start living his life off. I shouldn't be left behind. I need to be happy! 

"That's the spirit"