Spring is the medicine

(Author's POV)

The spring is divided by two compartments. One for the boys and one for the girls. The girls already dip themselves on the hot spring.

"Kyahhh~ It feels good!" Makita affirmed. It feels the same way for everyone.

"Let's share something, What do you wanna share?" Murao started.

"Well, I'm going to share this because we are always girls and it comfortable for me" Makita beamed. The group looked at her.

"I'm going on a date with Uchimiya-kun" 

Everyone think it's awkward but they hid it.

"Y-Yeah. That's cute" Murao said, awkwardly.

"G-Guys, I wanna share this to you because I wanna forget it and let it all out" Hana interrupted. She started talking about Azuki. Everyone was listening carefully at her, their friend was crying in front of them. In the other hand, the boys were talking about how they feel for the girls. Touma was quite and kou was uninterested to join.

"Yo~ Kou! What do you feel for Futaba-chan?" Kominato squealed.

"I don't know. Do I have to?" Kou bluntly answered, deep inside he knows but he is not the kind of person who shares it. Touma wasn't feeling irritated anymore, it's weird.

"You know that new girl was mysterious but beautiful" Uchimiya started. 

"Yea" Touma answered

"Why don't you ask her out?" Kominato teased.

"I think i-it's a long process. Being sexy is mysterious" Touma blushed easily. Kominato never though Touma will take it seriously.

"Don't worry. You'll like her in no time"Uchimiya urged. Touma didn't say anything, his face was still red. Kou smiled secretly. He was happy for him to find the right person.

Back to the girls on the other side.

"It's be alright" Makuta was also crying.

"Maybe you're going to find the person for you here" Murao smiled.

"That's true" Futaba agreed.

"Thanks for listening guys!" Hana sneezed.

The girls spent their whole time talking random things like Boys, fashion, magazines, school and family. The boys spent their time talking about video games, girls, sports and death note.

"Hana-san! Let's play ping pong!" Touma called out Hana. Hana doesn't know why he is so friendly ad open. He easily blushed, hana found it really cute.

"Prepare because I'm really competitive on this" Hana assured him first.

"As well as I am" Touma smirked.

"LET'S BEGIN!" 

The two of them were playing competitively while the girls cheered for Hana and the boys cheered for Kou. 

"If I win, what will you do for me?"  Hana started.

"I'll buy all the treats you want and I'll sing a song especially for you" Touma answered and asked Hana back.

"Anything you want as long as it doesn't involve in any sexual desires" Hana answered.

"Hey! I'm not that kind of guy!" Touma confirmed.

"As I can see, you aren't that type of guy. I'm just assuring things out" 

They played hard and fast. Everyone can't see the ball anymore. 

"I'm going to win!" They said in unison.

"How they are highly competitive. it's rare for Touma to be like that. I don't even know that he plays one" Uchimiya laughed. 

"Did I win?" They said in unison and gasping for air.

"Touma won! Hana lost with one point" Uchimiya confirmed. Hana can't believe it, one point! but she just smiled. Hana walked towrds Touma and shook his hands.

"Great game! So what do you want?" Hana announced.

"You'll know someday" Touma clarified.

"I see. Okay, I'll wait for you" Hana and the girls went out now.

"Did I actually win?" Touma asked Uchimiya, who was smirking.

"No" Uchimiya answered truthfully.

"W-What!? I must tell her" Touma quickly walked away but Uchimiya and Kominato grabbed him.

"No, you must stay quiet. It's your chance to get her heart" They whispered on Touma. Kou just sigh.

"I see" Touma snapped from realizaton.