Were his cloths

Makoto Naegi
You wore his top hoddy to school. He was blushing so hard when he saw you in it and didn't want you to take it off ever.

chihiro Fujisaki
You were is suspender because it would look cute with your outfits. When he saw it he never wanted you to tack it off.

Byakuya Togami
You wanted to tease him so you ware his wired looking tie. He blush only a little and said hill get another one .

leon kuwata
You love to ware his jersey. He's seen you in it multiple times at home but at school when you wear it to his game dame he couldn't take his eyes off of you.

clestea lunenburg
You were being silly and put here head pice on ( not here pigtails ) and played around with it. You didn't know she saw and was slightly blushing.

Nagito Komaeda
his jacket du. As soon as you saw it you wanted to wear it and know that your dating you give the excuse to steal. But he still likes it so it's like shared custody kinda thang he has it during the day and you have it at night .

fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
His hate. He dosient ware it a lot but you've always like it so one day you put it in and teased him. He was blusbing and tried to tack it off but he couldn't bring himself to day it.

gundham tanaka
His scarf duh you ware if every night. Now you can't sleep without him our scarf on you .

Kazuichi Soda
You were a bit late and you notice that he left his benny so you plopped it on and ran to school when he saw you get got a nose bleed.

Hajime Hinata
You love to still his tie and play with it. The first time he saw it on you he went red and tried to tack it off of you but since then you always ware it now so he's given up,

mikan tsumiki
You wanted to tease here so you ware here apron. You walks in and she went red " y your wearing my-my apron do you want it. I'll - give it to. You " you chuckled as hug here because sea baby

Kokichi Oma
You put on his scarf and shows him. When he saw it h smirked and talked you in a hug 😉 you know what hoped next.

Shuichi Saihara
You have never seen him without his hat. So since you want to see him without it. When he walked in looking for it he went red and couldn't form proper words you got to see his face but it was red and he had a nose bleed.

Rantaro Amami
You were bored so you put on all his jewelry with my I say was a lot. You put it on and giggled when you felt arms wrap around your waist " you look good"

kaede aesthetic
Your hair was getting in the way that's when you saw here hair clips. You sruged and put them on .You didn't notice when she came in and see your hair. She smiled and admired you fol behind." you look pretty with my hand clip in "

miu iruma
You were working on a project when you lost your goggles. You ground and looked around till you found here goggles and decided to used then. Then when you were done you felt someone kiss your neck " you slut you're wading my goggles "

junko enoshima
You need to pull your hair back so you still here hair ties and was doing whatever you were doing when you felt here jump on you and look down at you " I'll fall into deep despair if your die " she said kissing you

Monokuma
You were cold when you woke up in the middle of the night. You looked around and saw that your lovely boyfriend was sleeping next tonyou and his jaket was on the table. You sniky Got up and walked over to it and put it on. You went back to bed and fell back to see. when you woke up you were met with a kiss and a make-out session.

izuru kamukura
You were bored one day and he was In the shower when you saw his jacket. You smiled and put it on. When he came out he was look for it when he saw you in it. You smiled and twirled around in it " how do you like it " it looks fine now give it back " you puffed out your cheeks " so you don't like it " he just sighs and rolled his eye but you saw that smile.