When people find out you were dating

Everybody but izarua is taking place during there respective killing games

Makoto Naegi
You two started to date a few weeks after mizenos death. You were found out when hifumy saw you guys kissing and during breakfast the next morning he blabbed to everyone. you were cool with people finding out but he was blushing hard.

chihiro Fujisaki
You two states to date right before his " death " and when the secrets we're realized he told you he wanted to get stronger. So you went with him to talk to mondo on working out and ask him you two were dating. He was surprised and said yes to helping him out and not by killing him .

Byakuya Togami
You two states to date a bet after the second trial. He didn't care of anyone know but clesta saw him holding your hand and blabed to everyone. They were shooketh to say the least. You were kinds shy about it but he said" yes we are dating now shut up you peasants  "

leon kuwata
Soon after you helped him out you two started to date then the next day at breakfast he yells to everyone the good knows .

clestea lunenburg
You tow started to date a bet before the 2ed trile. Everyone notice how close you and here were and someone mads a snarky comment about you two being gay and you none shlountly said it was tried. She didn't care if anyone knows she was to "proper" for that.

Nagito Komaeda
You two states to date when he was being change-up. Someone found out he was out and blabbed it to everyone they came and tried to change him back up because they that he was harassing you but when you yelled at them that you were dating well they were just shooketh .

fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
You started to date a little bit after the 2ed trial . When he apologized to everyone and cut his stomach you yelled at hiyoko and it slep that you we're dating. They were shocked that someone so kinda was dating someone so cold and they never heard so many cuss words before.

gundham tanaka
You startesto to date after the 1st trials. He came into the breflcfest hall the next morning and declared that no one shall touch his dark queen with was you. Some people felt sorry for your, wall other we're wondering why you stare to date this weirdo.

Kazuichi Soda
You two started to date a bet after the first trile The next day he came blabbering about how amazing you are and when hemiko said it's gross talking about you then said that you two were.datinh and it was ok in small doses. People were pretty shocked why a pretty Girl Like you was dating....... Him.

Hajime Hinata
You two  started to date a bet before the 2ed triple. And during the trial, you were being accused and he was your alibi because you were at his cabin that night sleeping with him. He was studdring and red when he had to give his statement and you were giggling du to his flushed face.

mikan tsumiki
You started to date like right after the 1 trile. You came into bracket the next day and caused out himiko do talking shit about your girlfriend. She was red and trembling at the sudden spotlight and you were proud to have here a girlfriend

Kokichi Oma
You two started to date right after the 2 trials. The next day he came into breakfast saying that you and he were dating at first everyone assumed he was laying but one you confirmed it they looked at you with pity and asked " why? "

Shuichi Saihara
You started to date right before the 2 trile. You two walked into brackets and Koichi blasted that you two were dating it was a jock and a lie he got but he saw the look of shook and you asking " how are you know ?" he laughed so hard .

Rantaro Amami
( keade killed someone eals ) You two starts to date right after the 1st trle. You two just let it happy natural I know pretty boring.

Monokuma
Junko was the one to find out. She notice that you and him were close. To close and she confronted him, he ended up spilling the beans se laughed and said that he'll have great despare is you die. He treated here if you die hill returned here plane. She stayed back but still found it funny .

izuru Kamakura
It was junk that needs to finger it out .you've been dating for about a few mothers and he was trying to keep you a Secret but one day she saw you two hanging out at the foundation. She started to bother you two and was she was treating you he snapped and treated here. She was interested and found it hallareso and that you could be used.