Metting

V1 v2 v3 kids - met became you were in the same class but got to know one another and started to date in the killing game by( most will tack place after the killing game but if not and during the killing game I will tell you )

For our fave bare - instead of the robot bare he's a human. You Met In The killing game ( tack place all in the killing game )

Izard - met juts after he got turned into the ultimate hope ( not in a killing game )

Makoto Naegi
He slammed into you wall you two were running to the meeting room because you both were late.

chihiro Fujisaki
You protected him when mondo trow the monokuma and protected him from the back fair.

Byakuya Togami
You supprised him during the trile to be really smart and you defend him in the 2ed triple .

Nagito Komaeda
You untied him and let him crash at your cabin tell everyone cool down after the 1st trial.

fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
You were ungodly sweet and kind to him even if he was a dick in the beginning.

gundham tanaka
You played along with him and gushed over his hamster I mean the 4 dark daves of destruction

Kazuichi Soda
He took a emiditoy liking to you . He's a fan of the classy lady's .

Hajime Hinata
You were the one who stayed behind with him when he passes out and not nagito.

Kokichi Oma
You two woke up in lockers next to one another and he teased you and you cried.

Shuichi Saihara
You knocked him out of the way when monukuma was showing off his Mecca.

Rantaro Amami
You hung out with him and he panted your names and it was fabulous

Monokuma
He was walking around the hell ready to tease and try and give despair to Somone when he saw you laying on the ground Infront your door. He thoute for a soled second you were dead but saw that you were sleeping

izuru kamukura
You saw him seting at the fourten . You found him interesting so you bother him all day and the next day and the next day and the next day.