-sophia (sapnap)

had this super cute idea and i just had to because I could not resist

(she/her)

---

"Y/n, you sure that you're okay with me streaming right now?" Nick asked. He leaned over you as you were laying on your back on his bed. You put your phone down beside you and leaned up to give him a quick kiss. His lips met yours, pulling away and letting out a content sigh. God, he loved you so much.

"Of course I am. I love watching you stream." He grinned at your comment, placing one last kiss on your forehead 

"Thanks babe." He hummed, then going over to sit at his desk. He booted up his computer and sent a quick tweet to tell everyone he was going live soon.

Both of you were dating for almost a year. A really great almost a year. When your relationship was both starting, he was excited and let it slip after he came back home after the first date while talking to Dream and Geroge, and chat kept asking about her since. When their relationship hit seven months, you made a quick entrance during a livestream when you went on a Whataburger run and got him something. Since then, chat has been begging to see you more, which caused you to pop up more and more during his streams. But this time, you decided to stay in the background.

You whipped out your phone while you were waiting, and then soon enough you hear him start up his stream. He adjusted his camera and turned on his face cam.

"What is up guys," you hear him say, waving at the camera. You hear him thank some viewers for subbing before chuckling. "Yeah, it is Y/n on the bed right now." Hearing your name, you looked up from your phone and waved at the camera. You see chat on his other monitor go wild when they realize you were there, barely making out what they were saying because of how far you were from the computer.

"Hi guys!!" You greet, smiling. Nick read chat, feeling his chest get warm reading all the support his viewers gave to Y/n. It made him feel elated that his fans loved you as much as he hoped.

After that, he just continued the stream, answering questions on stream about you and him. How you two met, how long you two have been dating, and more basic dating questions. You were occupying yourself on mainly TikTok, glancing every now and then to Nick to see what he was up to. You were scrolling through the basic 'for you' page, before getting the same song over and over again. You furrowed your eyebrows. It was the Sophia The First audio.

You kept scrolling through the audio's most viewed videos, seeing a trend going on. Playing the audio and watching their boyfriends sing along. You looked up at Nick, getting the grand idea to do it on him. Since his back was facing you, you didn't even bother hiding your phone recording him. You put the audio pretty loud, so Nick and his stream could hear it.

Right when the music started, Nick started bobbing his head to the beat, not realizing what was going on. "I was a girl in the village doing alright," he started mumbling the lyrics, loud enough for the mic to pick up. You snickered as he kept continuing his singing, distracted by him focusing on the screen in front of him with Minecraft opened up. "So much to learn and see..."

You let out a laugh, quickly slapping your hand over your mouth to muffle it out. Nick stopped, hearing your laugh, then realized what was going on. He looked at the chat who was going absolutely wild at this moment, clipping this moment as fast as possible. He took off his headphones and turned to face you, seeing your phone pointed right at him.

"Hey!" Nick laughed, making you join him and put down your phone. "I know you did not just do that to me while I'm live in front of thousands of people? You think you could get away with it?" He questions.

"I mean I kinda did Nick. And I'm posting the video too." You grinned, making his eyes narrow teasingly.

"You are the absolute worst."

"I love you too babe!"

---

a little shorter than usual, but I think tonight I'll chunk out a longer one. Don't be afraid to request any ideas you have for me to write, love you all the absolute most <3