Chapter 7

Morgan's POV

OMG OMG OMG OMG today is the day! Today is the day where I get to meet Simon! I was so excited that I started to go into panic mode. What if he doesn't like me? What if he doesn't like the way I dress. What if he thinks I'm annoying and he will never talk to me again? I got so scared that I almost didn't want to go.

But I am going no matter what happens..............even if Jessica is there.

It was Thursday and it has been 3 months since Simon announced on his YouNow the date of when he would do the meet and greet. I couldn't sleep for days knowing that my dream was coming true. And now the day has finally come where I get to meet him.

It only takes about 2 hours to get where the meet and greet is so we wont have to leave that early.

I got in the shower and cleaned up. I wanted to be all clean and fresh for Simon. When I was done I put on a cute outfit. ( Above Photo )

Then I put on my favorite perfume. It was the new Britney Spears perfume. Then I put on my converse and waited  for my mom to finish getting ready. When she was ready we got in the car and headed off.

When we got there it was really crowded. I started to get scared and when my mom got done parking she turned off the car and started to get out.

''Um honey are you coming?'' She asked while looking at me. I just sat there looking out the window.

''What's wrong sweetie don't you want to go meet Simon?''

''Ya but i'm scared that he wont like me at all and that he wont even notice me at all.''

''Oh honey he will I know he will you just have to go see for yourself I promise you will have a great time.'' Now give me a big smile and go have fun.''

''Ok!'' I said while getting out of the car.

I ran over to the crowd of fangirls all waiting for Simon. When he finally came out everyone started screaming and trying to grab him. I reached my hand out in hoping that he would see me.

HE SAW ME!!!!!!

He smiled and stuck his hand out too. I could just about grab his hand when Jessica shoved me so hard I fell to the floor. She started laughing and yelling Simon's name.

I layed there on the ground and started crying. Nobody even cared about me or even care enough to help me up. I got up really fast and started running away when I heard someone yell my name!