Chapter 15

Morgan's POV ( Above Pic is Alexis's apartment, and no she doesn't live by herself lol )

I woke up with Alexis still fast asleep. I slowly got up and opened her door. It made a small squeaking sound and I squeezed my way through. Then I tiptoed towards her dinning room and sat down. I sighed and just thought about all what had happened. I felt exhausted and I just knew that I looked terrible. I got up and grabbed my phone and sat back down without making any noise.

I'm the first one up at her house all the time so I'm used to being alone. I didn't really mind it though since I really like the quietness. It was really relaxing.

I checked my phone and I got a ton of messages from Simon. What a sweetheart, he truly has a heart of gold, to really care about someone this much that he just met. I texted him back saying that I was ok, and that I was just tired. I was hoping that he doesn't worry to much about me because I don't want him to get stressed out. I would hate myself if that happened.

He texted me saying ok and that he hopes I get better soon.

I told him that reading his texts is what is making me feel better. I can just imagine the smile he's making while reading that. Sure enough he sent me a big smiley and a big heart. I just love him so much and I don't know what I would do without him.

Simon texted me asking if I wanted to hang out with him next weekend. I started to get butterflys in my stomach and I actually felt happy again. I never thought I would. I told him yes and that I would text him more about it later. He said ok that's fine :)

I couldn't believe that I was going to hang out with Simon all by myself next weekend. I so couldn't wait and I def. couldn't wait to tell Alexis. She is going to be so happy and excited too. I went into her room only to see her on her phone playing a game. She stopped and looked up at me. I smiled at her. She smiled back.

''Um Alexis? Simon asked me if I wanted to hang out with him next weekend.'' I said while smiling from ear to ear.

I saw her smile widen and she opened her mouth and I knew what was going to happen next.