Chapter 5

Previously on Sickly Pale

That’s when I hit something hard falling a couple feet back I slammed my head down on the floor, groaning I rubbed my head trying to see what I hit, but my vision was getting blurrier by the second. A growl was the last thing I heard before I blacked out… But I did know what thing I was a dead woman

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"oh and you just magically found her in the woods?!" I heard Alli yelling, I couldn’t remember anything or how I got home but I did know that my head hurt like a Bitch!. "I told you a hundred times I was walking through the forest when I heard a scream then I saw Arrabella on the ground" the voice sounded some what familiar but I couldn’t quite pin point it, but it made me shiver.

Groaning I tried sitting up in my spot but got pushed down by a heavy hand. "lay down, you hit your head hard" The hard voice said, opening my eyes I saw Axel standing protectively over me and a fuming Alli. "What happened?" I asked shielding my eyes from the sun, "I think you hit your head on a tree and blacked out, I found you on the floor in the forest" Axel muttered not even looking at me. I looked over at Alli for some explanation but she just shrugged. " All I know is that when I saw him carrying you back from the woods I was about to kill someone with a butter knife" Alli mumbled rubbing her eyes which where red and puffy from crying…

"hey Alli im sorry" I mumbled grabbing her hand and rubbing it with my thumb, " I hate you so much sometimes" Alli mumbled with a laugh sniffing. "I know" I said smirking, a cough made me look up to see Axel looking uncomfortable so I sat but and straightened my shirt. Looking up at him I smilied warmly, " I am sorry to cause you such trouble thank you for helping me" I said with gratitude. Axel took a moment but then nodded giving me a tight lipped smile… did he not like me? Was there something on my face?.

"I have to go… goodbye" He said quickly before leaving without another glance he slammed the door shut, I kept staring at it and asked, "does he not like me?" I asked with a hint of sadness laced in my voice. "well we did call the Sheriff on him" Alli mumbled, "yea but he seems perfectly fine with you.. But with me. Its like he's repulsed" I whispered back. That’s when the pain hit my chest again, the same pain as before but I didn’t make a move to clutch my chest I just let it pass until it was gone.

"Bell, are you okay?" Alli asked crouching down next to me, and I felt it a hot thick tear running down my face…

I was shocked, I was crying about someone I didn’t even know. But I recovered fast and smiled at Alli,
"yea sorry I was just thinking…. About our parents. I miss them" I sniffed, Alli took me into her arms and gave me a tight squeeze, "me too" She murmured before standing back up. "I have to tell you something" Alli said shyly with a hint of pink tingling on her cheeks.

I smiled knowing its was already about a guy. "did you meet a guy!" I yelled excitingly, "yes and you know him already also" Alli laughed covering her cheeks as they turned even more of a pink. "its Hunter isnt it!" I laughed with excitement. Alli put her head down her face was fully flushed a bright red. "when did this happen?" I asked , "when Axel brought you back" Alli murmured. "Hunter also came along and we went outside to talk while Axel tended to the cut on your forehead, and he just kind of asked me out on a date later.. Would that be okay?" Alli whispered nervous for my answer.