y/n- aishhh these guys. Jessie comes behind y/n and put her hand on y/n shoulder. Jessie- and your gonna have to live with them, good luck. y/n- thanks I will really need it. both of them giggle and go back to the room to finish packing.

THE NEXT DAY IN THE MORNING

Y/n woke up to her alarm ringing, she got up immediately because this was her last day here and she didn't want to spend it sleeping even if it sounded like a great idea cuz she did go to sleep pretty late.

y/n got up and went to the bathroom and take a shower and got fresh. she wore high waisted black sweats and a grey cropped sweatshirt with a small panda one the top right that said hello adventure, she also put on some white vans and a white cap and the necklace her father gave her which her mom gave her yesterday. y/n- last day here I need to say goodbye to some special people here. as y/n headed downstairs she smelled a delicious aroma of chocolate and pancakes as she walked to the kitchen she saw jin and suga cooking. y/n- suga you stayed over I didn't know. suga look up and see y/n. suga- I did because it got very late when I was chatting to Hyung and I fell asleep, anyway we made chocolate pancakes and french toast for breakfast. y/n- wow it smells heavenly, I slowly walk to the table with my chin up high while taking a deep breath full of divine aroma. jin- of course, it smells good who made it!! suga- I did :) suga give a cute gummy smile to jin, jin look at suga with a weird face. jin- I was talking about me suga... we all burst out laughing.

y/n's mom walk in and sits at the table "what all the noise, ohh wow it smells marvelous in here" y/n- Hyung's made breakfast, and its awesome, I can barely get the word out cuz my mouth is full.

After breakfast, y/n looks at her phone and realizes its already 10:00. y/n- omg. is already 10:00 i don't have enough time I have to go, guys, the breakfast was outstanding and mom can I take the car. y/n's mom- ya you can take the car but where are you going? y/n- it's my last day here so I wanted to visit some friends to say goodbye. jin- oh ok then go but don't be late we need to leave for the airport at 7:00. y/n- ok ok I got you, bye! I grab my purse and phone and walk outside the house closing the door behind me.

when I got outside and saw a black SUV pass by the front of our house. I quickly got in the car and called Jessie and I pulled out the driveway. y/n- hi Jessie I will be at your house around 1:00 so we can go for lunch and the garden ok. Jessie- ok but where are you going right now. y/n- I am going to the flower shop to get flowers so I can give them to Mr. lee ( our teacher who also helped y/n and her mom when they first moved here after their dad had died). I need to say my goodbyes to him and also I might stop by mrs.kims ( one of y/n's moms friend who helped y/n's mom with her job and everything because she was a single mom with two kids in a new town) restaurant Jessie do you want me to bring you anything. Jessie- can you bring me some of her special kimchi stew with rice cakes plus. y/n- okay see you soon I have to go I am at the shop. Jessie- ok bye be careful y/n see you.

I grabbed my purse, phone, and the key and walked outside and into the store. and got inside the flower store. when I walked in the blissful scent of all the flowers hit me at one I took a deep breath and walked to the lady at the front. y/n- can I have one medium bundle of daisies and yellow tulip also one medium bundle of lilies and buttercups, please. lady- sure here you go ma'am that would be a total of 15dollar. As I was standing at the counter I felt like someone was watching me again so I turn around a see a man in all black walk away. I get scared and quickly pay, get my stuff, and leave.

when I get in the car I quickly lock the and just sit there when I see the man from earlier when I was in the store hand a lady some roses. what is wrong with me why do I keep thinking that someone is watching me or fallowing on me like who would do I am so stupid *sighs* anyway let's get going.