He stiffened, then tried to play it off by stretching, stalling to answer. "You guys are best friends right?" He asked getting up, and I nodded. "So here's an idea, um, why don't you two talk to each other? Would that be okay?" He put on an annoying sickly sweet voice, getting up close to my face.

"You're annoying." I moved away from him, glad to get my personal space back.

"Wow, thank you for that observation Mr Reid." He laid down once again, resting his head on his arms.

"I still don't understand why Dillon won't tell me anything though." I concentrated hard, trying to think why, but no specific reason came to my head.

"Are you stupid? It's so obvious." He raised his brows at me, confusing me even more. I didn't know what was obvious.

"What is?"

"He likes-" Isaac stopped, looking like he was about to reveal the world's juiciest secret, but he stopped himself. "to do.. er... different things compared to me." He looked unsure of what he himself was saying.

"What?" I was thoroughly puzzled now but then it clicked into place for me.

"You and Dillon like each other but you have to pretend you hate each other because of me." I smiled proudly at myself for figuring that out myself. High five to me.

Isaac scrunched his nose, looking thoroughly disgusted."God no, gross. Never. Ever." He shuddered."I'm straight anyways, and even if I was gay, I'd never go for Dillon of all people." He spoke quickly... too quick. I carried on smiling at him, maybe he wasn't ready to come out yet.

"It's okay Isaac." Now it was my turn to get close to him as I placed my hand gently on his shoulder but he immediately took it off.

"Get out of my room Zavier." He pointed to the door, stone faced.

"Alright alright, maybe you can talk to me about your feelings later." I got up,"Don't be afraid to admit them." I left his room, hearing another small 'fuck you', making me smile.

Oh to be in denial.

***

Isaac POV:

"So now I'm grounded." I explained sullenly, more sad now that my mom had decided to not take my side but I couldn't say it was a shock. Zavier was a God in her eyes and I was just some peasant she had been stuck with.

"That's so fucking annoying." Gemma agreed with me. "But at least you still got to go the party." She tried to cheer me up but instead guilt washed over me, remembering the kiss. I looked at Harrison but he was looking at something on the table so I just nodded.

"You had some fun though, didn't you Gemma?" Jax grinned cheekily, pulling me towards him.

"Oh Harry, your lips feel soooo good." Jax pretended like I was Harrison, imitating kissing noises making me laugh to which Gemma flipped him off.

"Woah, what did I miss out on?" I glanced over at Harrison again, this time his head being up as he scratched the side of his head nervously.

"My man Harry over here is a whole ass sex beast." Jax laughed.

"Harrison.. really?" Who would've suspected? "Wait how do you know that?" I queried him.

"I may or may not have walked in on them by accident when I was high. Gemma said I 'ruined their night.'" He curled his fingers up, doing air quotes. I laughed even more, that must've been so awkward.