End of flashback

Blu woke up from his sleep with sweat. He went to the bathroom and wash off his sweat. It was 6 in the morning and now there was no way he could go back to sleep.

Blu : 'why this dream? Is it because I'm going to meet him? Sigh! How should I tell Dave about this meeting? Will he agree? '

By the time Blu took a shower it was already 8. He went down to grab his breakfast and talk to Dave.

Everyone was already having their breakfast except for Andy who was still out.

Blu : morning everyone.

Blu's mom : morning son. Come, eat your breakfast.

Dave : so when and where are we going to meet him?

Blu : well,  Dave. Actually....

Ring...ring...ring...ring..

Dave : excuse me.

Dave gets  up from his seat to attend his call.

After he attended the call, his face looked pale.

Blu's mom : Dave. What's wrong?

Dave :........

Blu : Dave?

Dave : Aline....sh..she's in the hospital.

Blu : what? Why?

Dave : she got into..an...acc..accident....

Blu : you should hurry. Why are you still standing here. Go.

Dave : yeah..I'll...I'm leaving.

As Dave was walking out to the door, he suddenly stopped and looked back.

Dave : but what about meeting up with Oliver?

Blu : don't worry about it. Just leave for the hospital.

Dave : but..

Blu : I'll  manage. Now leave.

Dave : I'm  so sorry..I

Blu : don't be. She needs you. Go( smile)

Blu : ' at least I don't have to lie to  you. You don't always have to worry about me. I hope Aline is fine'

Blu's mom : Blu. Are you okay?  What are you thinking?

Blu : ' i should be honest to mom. After all the troubles I've caused them, i should be honest'

Blu's mom : Blu?

Blu : Mom...Oliver is coming to pick me up..

Blu's  mom : I can't send you alone. I'll come with you( holds Blu's hand)

Blu : Mom ( smile). I'll be fine. Don't worry about me. He won't harm me. He's...( looks down) he's not that kind of person.

Blu's mom stared at him for sometime and gave away.

Blu's mom : okay. But promise me to call me or at least text me after every one hour so that I'll be at ease. Okay? If not I'm not sending you.

Blu : ( Chuckle)  okay mom. I'll text you after every one hour. I promise.

After the breakfast everyone went on their own way to their rooms or to their perspective work.

While Blu was reluctant to go Oliver was excited for the meeting. He was for some reason nervous and excited. He didn't want to think too much into it so he kept himself occupied by trival things. He was restless and found the time moving too slow.

Oliver : ' why is the time moving too slow? There's still 5 hours left. Should I get ready by now? I should confirm  the reservation again'

Dail.....

Receptionist : Good afternoon. This is hotel xxx to your service.

Oliver : I want to  confirm about my reservation under Oliver Smith.

Receptionist : hold on a second sir

Oliver :....

Receptionist : yes Mr smith. For 5 in the evening. Do you want to make any changes sir?

Oliver : no. I'm just confirming.

Receptionist : okay. Thank you sir .

Beep..beep...

Oliver : ' should I be getting ready? I'll just take a quick shower'

Time skip

Oliver being done with his shower stayed quiet a long time staring at his wardrobe thinking about what to wear. Finally after deciding, he got dressed and put on his colonge. He went back to look at the mirror to arrange his hair...

Oliver : ' why am I  so conscious of my appearance and to top it of I'm even putting on colonge. I'm just meeting up with Blu. Why do I have to....( thump...thump...thump....) forget it. I don't want to think anything right now. What's the time ( checks his watch ) I should head out'

 What's the time ( checks his watch ) I should head out'

......................................................................

What is it that Oliver is feeling? What will this meeting lead to?

Continue to read to know more 😊😊