6

Oliver's  pov

I reached the company and was on my way to my office when I heard my subordinates talking "I hope the CEO is fine. I don't know how he can put on that strong face when his husband is in coma" one of the subordinate said. "I think he's doing more than fine. He never seemed to love his husband and moreover he has an affair with Sir Josh. I think he is more than happy that his husband is cleared from his way" the other subordinate said. I was shocked at what I was hearing, Blu is hospitalize and moreover in coma and what is this about me having an affair with Josh. It's true that I love him and always will but I've never even confessed my feelings for him. First I was just scared but later I didn't to protect him from Blu. I knew all of Blu's humiliation and bullying on Josh, so I kept him close to me and as time flew i couldn't confess my feelings for him and even after being married I just couldn't bring myself to separate from him. I know for sure that Josh knows how I feel for him and he does the same too but I never made any move because I didn't want any harm to come to him. But I never expected that people will assume us to have an affair.
I don't know how Blu ended up being in coma. As one of my subordinate stated I should be happy that he's finally out of my way but I've an unsettling feeling so I decided to pay a visit to the hospital.
I called my PA Josh and told him to reschedule all my meetings and left for the hospital.