Chapter 16

I didn't want Daniaal to come to my house but I guess I had no choice. I instantly saw his car parked right across the street. I looked at the window and saw that he wasn't near my front door. 'Where is this physco?' I thought.  A figure popped right infront and made me jump. I backed up and saw someone trying to open the window. I discovered who it was. "You----could have opened the window-----for me." He said, opening the window completely out of breath. He jumped inside and stared at me. "Have you been crying?" He asked with worry. I felt more tears come down my face. "No." I lied. He titled his head and grabbed my face in his hands. "What's wrong?" Daniaal whispered. "Nothing." I muttered. "Laura, I'm serious and what happened to your cheek. Did I hit you that hard?" I could hear the guilt in his voice. "No. My----" "Your what?" I pushed his hand away and sat on the bed while he bent down infront of me and held my hands. "My mom and I had an argument and----she got so upset." I explained. I didn't even have to continue. Daniaal understood. "That bit----" "Don't. Don't call my mom that." I warned him. "But she hit you!" He exclaimed. "So, did you!" I protested back. I can't believe I'm actually defending her.                                                          He put his head down. "What do we do now?" He said. I lifted his chin up, looking into his eyes. "Don't feel bad. At least you apoligzed." I said, trying to make him feel better. He gave me a small smile and said,"Has your mom always treated you this way?" I pursed my lips together. "Yeah. When my Dad and her got a divorce, she got possessive and agressive. I remember awhile before coming here, she pushed me against the wall." I told him. "That's it. Pack your bags." He exclaimed and stood up. My mouth split half open. "What?" "Pack your bags. We're leaving." He charged at me. I got up from my bed at went into my closet and found a suitcase. I sat it on my bed, wondering what was happening. "Why are we leaving?" "You can't stay here, Laura. I need to know your safe. We're leaving bradford." I looked at him with shock. He went into my closet and grabbed clothes for me and stuffed them in my bag. "But-----your family?" I asked him. He went back and forth trying to put things in my bag. "They'll be fine. I've done this before. Where's your phone?" I pointed to the bed and he put it in my pocket. "Where are we going?" "Laura, we'll be fine. Believe in me." He promised. He grabbed my face and looked me in the eye. "This is a chance for you to get away and be free. It's just you and I." What he said made my face go red. He pressed his top lip against my bottom lip. Connecting our lips and going in sync. I stood there not joining the kiss. He grabbed my lower area and headed to my bum and squeezed it. I screeched and gave in. I felt something in my stomach. Butterflies. I never wanted to end but sadly Daniaal pulled away. "Do you believe in me now?" He smirked. I gulped and shook my head. "Good. Now, let's go." He said. He grabbed my bag for me and was heading out the window. I was behind him and I was ready. I was ready for freedom.