Kissing, dinner and the truth...

In this chapter, Caitlin reveals the truth and she and Ashton do somethings ;)....how will the boys react? This will be a long chaper aswell.

Ashton's POV ~

I KISSED HER! I KISSED CAITLIN! I am such an idiot! This is wrong but, it feels right, I don't know what to think. So yes, we did kiss. This continued for a while until Calum shouted "DINNER'S HERE!". As soon as Cal said that Caitlin disconnected from grasp and ran out the door shouting "FOOOOOOD".

Caitlin's POV ~

"DINNER'S HERE!" dad shouted and that set me off. I disconnected my lips from Ashton's and ran to the door, looking back at Ash saying "we shall continue later" and ran down the stairs to the kitchen tripping just as I got to the kitchen and landed on my butt, laughing (typical me, lol). Dad ran over to me, worried. "Are you ok?" "yep, I'm ok and just to you guys know, I will be doing that alot so just a heads up" "ok" I walked into the kitchen to see Michael and Luke play fighting What are you doing?" I asked with a giggle "LUKE STARTED IT!" "WHAT?! NO I DIDN'T!" "YES!" "NO!" and it went back and forth for about 30 seconds after and with that I sat down and started to eat the pizza. Ashton walked in a few minutes later. "Where were you?" Luke asked "in my room, why?" "just wondering" After dinner and a bit of bonding timw, we all went to bed because it was quite late.

*around 11:00pm*

They were there, they were all there, all of them, those men that made me the way I am inside, broken and depressed. They were here for me, I don't know how they found me, they boys were trying to hold them off but they all got knocked down because were too strong it was nice to know that they cared,  came up to me and slammed me up against the wall, "Now, we're gonna play a little game, and I want you to call me sir" this was a game I knew too well they would do stuff to me. Unimaginable, disgusting and illegal to do to 14 year olds (if you know what I mean) it was the most traumatizing moment of my life. I screamed.

"CAITLIN! HONEY! WAKE UP! IT WAS JUST A DREAM!" someone was shouting at me. I sat up panting and shaking. "Hey, hey, calm down, you're safe now, it's okay" dad said as he pulled me into his chest and cuddled me until I was settled. After about 5 minuets, I decided to tell them the truth. "Hey guys?" "hm?" "I want to tell you about my past" "oh no, you don't have to tell us" Mikey said "I want to, I'm ready to tell you" "okay, you sure?" "yes Ash, I'm sure" So they all took a seat on my bed, I took a deep breath and started with this...... "What they did to me....is unforgivable, when he adopted me and I thought he were really nice and friendly, but when we got back to the house" "it's okay, you don't have to tell us" "no, i'll finish, it was full of men, men who were all like way into their thirties adn you can probably guess what happens next...." I look up at the boys, who had tears running down their cheeks, but trying to be strong.

Calum's POV ~

"oh, my, god, they didn't, no, not my baby girl, NO!" I started freaking out and yelling "hey, calm down Cal, it's okay, we're all just as shocked as you are" Luke said trying to calm me down. "NO, THEY GANG BANGED HER! IT'S NOT FUCKING ALRIGHT!" "CALUM! CALM DOWN YOUR SCARING HER!" I looked back to see Caitlin had backed away into her sheets trying to hide. "Hey Caitlin, princess, darling, baby, come out of the sheets" Mikey said "NO!" "please" "...." "c'mon, please babe" "alright, I'm sorry dad, I kind of figured you would act like this because yeah....it was shocking to Maria as well" (Maria is the lady at the orphanage) "I know but, I" I pulled her into a long hug which turned into a group hug because the other boys joined in.

Michael's POV ~

OH MY FUCKING...WHAT SHE WAS....WHAT?! I saw Cal hugging her so I joined in.

Luke's POV ~

OH MY GOSH! I feel so bad for Caitlin, having to live in that environment, must have been horrifying. I saw Cal and Mikey hugging Caity (I'm gonna call her that now, Caitly, ME LIKEY!) so I joined in.

Ashton's POV ~ 

CAITLIN WAS GANG BANGED?!?! HOW COULD THEY DO THAT TO HER! AND WHEN SHE IS JUST 14! wow.. what d**kheads. I saw Cal, Lukey and Mike hugging our princess, so I joined in because she deserves it. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Well, that went well. How do you think that went? Did you think Caitlin did the right thing by telling them? But so soon...What about Caitlin and Ashton? How did you feel about that? Was it alright?

Anyway, I will probably upload in the next few weeks cause I'm a bit busy this week and next week.

*FIST PUMP* Caitlin xx