Chapter 2: ADOPTION?! YAYY

Calum's POV ~
We went downstairs to tell the lady who we wanted and when we said 'Caitlin' she went silent...nothing......"come into my office, we need to talk and sign the papers" we walk inside and she starts "Okay, Caitlin has had a very rough and upsetting past, so if you want her to tell you, you have to gain her trust first. She doesn't trust many people, she may look confident on the outside but on the inside she is really broken and sad" "okay we understand, thank you" "so, who's gonna be the dad?" "Calum is" "ok boys you sign here and Calum you sign here, thank you. She is yours" YAYY I like Caitlin!

Caitlin's POV ~
I was sitting in my room not worrying about nothing when a life changing announcement went over the speaker, it went something like this.... 'Caitlin, your being adopted!' Like Oh My god....5 SECONDS OF SUMMER WANT TO ADOPT ME!!!!! Wow. Ok keep it together. Just then, Ashton walks into my room, "hey Caitlin, the boys sent me up to help you pack." "Okay" so I got my suitcase out from under my bed and he got my clothes. Soon, after about 15 mins we were DONE and went down stairs to meet up with the boys. As we were walking down the hall I got a few ugly glances from Jessica and her 'posy' of oranges (because you know, they wear a lot of make up and they look like oranges) "Wow Ashton," oh god here we go.."why couldn't you have chosen someone popular and pretty like me?" She said in a (failed) flirtatious voice "You know what!" He's gonna loose it "We didn't choose you for 2 reasons. 1 because you are a mean, selfish bitch and 2. Because we like someone who appreciates their natural beauty, not someone who drowns themselves in make up and look like they've gotten a really shitty tan" BOOM! SUCK ON THAT ORANGE!
We walk downstairs, say goodbye and just as were about to leave, we hear stomping of heels coming down the stairs. Jessica looks like she's about to burst.....dun dun duhhh "Ok, listen here boys, you will bring her back in about 2 weeks because she will not do anything! All she will do is go on tumblr and eat and stay in her room! She's a loser that deserves to die" silence "Actually, I think you're wrong this time Jessica because from what I know, Michael doesn't really do anything, so I think they can cope and I can cook and which is more that you will ever do, all you care about is boys, because you sleep with one 3 times a week and I wouldn't be surprised of you were pregnant because your a slut" ohh BURN BITCH! And with that we left, the boys were shocked at my language and my confidence, they smirked and chuckled, seriously again with the chuckling. I can't wait to get to my new home.

******************************************************
A/N: sorry if it's a bit boring, I wrote it late.

Please vote, comment and whatever you do

LOVE YOUUUU!!! 😘❤️❤️