Senri: "Wh-wh-wh-what a-are y-you doing, M-Misha?"

Misha cups Senri's face then pushes her lips into his.

Tiamat: "Kyaaa!"

Y/N: "Wow, you're a teen-love addict too?"

Senri deepens into the kiss and the two start kissing each other passionately.

Y/N: "Alright, alright, that's enough. I said kiss not drink."

Misha: "I-I don't feel any change."

Y/N: "I haven't fully turned you into a horseman yet. Let me just ask you some questions first."

Misha: "O-okay."

Y/N: "Tell me, do you want revenge or do you want vengeance?"

Misha:"V-vengeance."

Y/N: "Will you kill or will you harvest?"

Misha: "I-I will harvest."

Y/N: "Will you conquer them ir will you be so weak to allow them to conquer you?"

Misha: "I will conquer them!"

Y/N: "Then take my hand and join me, as the Horseman of Conquest."

A shadow appears beside and it morphs into a horse that was as white as the moon.

Y/N: "Ooh, so you've called upon your mount."

Tiamat: "How did she summon a horse?"

Y/N: "Where do you think Horseman comes from?"

Tiamat: "Oh, I actually didn't think of that."

Senri: "How come I haven't gotten a mount yet?"

Y/N: "It's because she has more magical power than you. Right now I mean. Once you can contain your powers, I will undo the seal I placed on you. For now, I'll give you a little portion of my power."

Senri: "You can do that?"

Y/N: "Yes, I learned it from Ophis. I can give you some of my magical energy which will help you summon your mount."

You stretch your hand out and mutter some words. A small magic circle appears on Senri's head. Another shadow appears, this time forming into a black horse.

Senri: "Wow, this is my mount?!"

Senri runs his hand through the horse's mane, said horse bowing submissively.

Misha and Senri's horses look at each other and stare.

Misha: "Umm, Y/N-sama, what are they doing?"

Y/N: "They're judging you. Basically, seeing if you're both worthy. Senri's mount says that you have already proven yourself, but Misha's says you have yet to do so."

Misha: "Wh-what does that mean?"

Y/N: "Basically, do what Senri did and kill a few supernatural beings with superiority complexes."

Misha: "Wh-what if they don't see me as worthy?"

Y/N: "They'll absorb your self and condemn you to eternal suffering. But don't worry, it's mostly up to my choice if you get killed. You just have to save someone in need or kill others."

Senri: "Can she go back to the village and kill those fallen?"

Y/N: "No, it's too dangerous. They probably have a weapon that can kill her kind. It's too risky right now, so let's just continue walking, ok?"

Evryone: "Ok!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Senri: "....and that's how I got here and met Y/N-sama."