The Seeds of War

'Aaaaaa' =Thoughts
"Aaaaaa" =Speech
*Aaaaaa* =Actions

WARNING: There'll be a bit of a NSFW scene in this chapter. No lemons though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously

Misha: "Wait, I have one more question."

'What is it this time?!'

Misha: "Could you also make me a horseman?"

Y/N: "The.....What?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N: "Did I hear that right?"

Senri: "I think I heard 'Could you also make me a horseman?' "

Tiamat: "Senri, I think Y/N was being sarcastic."

Senri: "Oh, I didn't peg him as the type to be sarcastic."

Y/N: "Do you really want to be a Horseman? You will have to kill hundreds, not thousands. Knowing you're female, you might be sensitive to killing."

Misha: "M-my people has been trained to withstand killing. When I was a child, they taught me how to hunt and kill. Also, I have a reason why."

Y/N: "Which is?"

Misha: "I-I have to get revenge for for my parents and my village. They burned my home town and captured my people. I have to kill those who did it."

Y/N: "That is a viable reason. I suppose any child whose parents were killed would want revenge. But let me make this clear, my mission is to destroy those who think of themselves as superior. Do you think you wouldn't be blinded by revenge?"

Misha: "N-no, because I also want to help Senri. He saved me so I want to help i-if he needs any help."

You move close to Senri and whisper into his ear.

Y/N: "Looks like you got a little girlfriend."

Senri blushes deep red and runs behind Tiamat.

'Wow, he get's embarrased really fast. Now to the current situation.'

Y/N: "This is your last chance. Are you sure you want to be a horseman?"

Misha: "Y-yes, I'm sure."

Y/N: "Ok, now there's two ways we can do this. Either I cut open my arm and you drink my blood, or you can kiss Senri."

Misha and Senri: "Wh-wh-wh-"

Y/N: "However, pure dragon blood is incredibly poisonous to your kind, isn't it? By injesting Senri's saliva, which contains half dragon and half human blood, you would be able to be a Horseman. So you have only one choice, don't you?"

Senri: *blushing* "Umm, Y/N-sama, i-is there really no other choice?"

Y/N: "There is a substitute but you're too young to understand."

Saying this earns a head hit from Tiamat.

Tiamat: *whispers* "Don't you dare corrupt these little children. They're still innocent."

Y/N: *whispers* "They won't be for long. I mean, one of them has killed a few people while the other one will."

Misha: "Y-Y/N-sama, all I have to do is k-kiss Senri, right?"

Y/N: "Yup, that's all to do. Basically, just injest his saliva."

Misha walks toward Senri, who is still blushing.