"So, that's it. I'm here to convince you to do the interview!! Though I don't want to plead or beg you to do. I wanted you to agree to this.", informed Jane.

Alec laughed hard after Jane narrated this whole scenario.

Jane found it confusing and staggering, but Alec couldn't stop laughing.

"Why do you find it funny?", questions Jane.

"The fact that you tried to save your friend but she ended up falling into the closed pit", mocked Alec and continued laughing.

"Jokes apart, are you doing this interview or not? I don't want to plead you neither would Mia do that. That's why I'm here. She doesn't want to face you after the bookstore incident. You are doing this !!," Jane commanded.

"I find Ms. Feminist is too commanding. I'll decide it later. Is the project important to her?", he smirked.

"I wouldn't have been here if it wasn't. That's common sense", Jane spoke back. Alec nodded at her.

"As much as I don't want to do it, I have to be nice to you. So, I'll do this interview before that I have few things to sort out", he smiled wickedly.

"Whatever. I'm done here. Thank you for accepting this interview. You are a different from other jerks! See you around", said Jane.

"Yeah", Alec waved at her and leaves the classroom to find Mia.

.............

Mia maneuvered through the crowd in tha hallway and  found her locker. She unlocks it by using the combination. She kept thinking about the interview.

Mia takes out few books from the locker and slams it shut. Mia jumps as she sees Alec standing.

"Holy shit, what the hell, Alec?", blurted Mia.

Alec smirked and said, "This is what I get after accepting to do the interview??".

'What,  OMG...Wonderful work Jane..this
girl made it.... thank God, I didn't have to plead him....now let me schedule the time for interview....god, I'm so happy....I never thought he would agree to this...
Mia's mind was extremely ecstatic.

"So, for this project, I have to interview about your special skills or the thing you are well versed in", said Mia.

Alec pretended to think for few seconds.

"What do you think? I'm specialized in what?", Alec questioned her curiously.

"Apart from annoying me, irritating me and making me furious all the time, I hope you are specialized in nothing. And to mention you are a trouble", smirked Mia.

'Hey, shut up....he has agreed to do this interview and this is how you treat him... what if he says no?? All of Jane's effort will be of no use... to maintain my dignit I made Jane speak to him...and now by treating him ....I making this situation tougher...' Mia scolded herself.

"I think you can find someone with better skills to do this interview!!", snapped Alec and moved away from there.

"Hey, just for fun. Stop. I have to do this interview for my grades", said Mia.
He glared at her and his lips curl into a smirk.