Levi says nothing as he guides Ren to the edge of the water, leaning his body up against the stone.

Ren stands before Levi, trapping the young prince in between his body and the rocks.

"How about I make it up to you then?" Ren murmurs, slipping his leg between Levi's, rubbing his thigh against his mate's now hardening length. Ren's other hand trailing down Levi's spine and over his backside. Pressing his cheeks apart, circling his pointer finger around his entrance.

Levi moans, arching his back beautifully in response to his mate's gentle caresses. He grabs hold of Ren's shoulders, spreading his legs so his lover could have more access to his body.

Ren lifts Levi's leg so it rests around his hip. Making it easier for him to slide inside of Levi with little resistance, the younger man still soft enough from their earlier mating. His body yielding almost immediately to the intrusion.

Ren grunts in pleasure as Levi's walls clench around him, making his hips thrust forward involuntarily.

"Fuck, you're so tight," Ren kisses alongside Levi's mating mark, continuing to thrust inside the prince. Pounding up into his entrance with a passionate force.

Ren kisses Levi, their tongues dancing and breath merging.

Levi had only known Ren for about a week, a short amount of time to get to know your mate. Especially when most of their time was spent connected as one. But Levi could say indefinitely that Ren's sweet kisses were his favorite.

Ren grabs ahold of Levi's cock, stroking it in time with his thrusts. It was almost too much for Levi. The overstimulation to his cock and prostate and his lips being carressed by Ren's.

He felt as if he would combust with how much heat buzzed through his body.

Levi sobs, tears of pleasure streaming down his face. His abdomen tightens as pressure builds in his sack, heavy with a load that he was just about ready to spill.

"Ren," Levi moans, wrapping his other leg around his waist, the water sloshing around them as they made love. "Harder!"

Ren doesn't listen to his mate's desperate pleas. Instead, he does the opposite, slowing his thrusts greatly.

Levi sobs, digging the heels of his feet into Ren's firm backside, willing the older man to go faster.

"Come home with me," Ren whispers against Levi's mating mark, making the young prince shiver.

Ren had been trying to convince Levi to live with him. But Levi was proving to be stubborn, not wanting to leave his family and kingdom behind. Even if he wasn't fated to be the next king in the first place.

Ren didn't understand why he was putting up such a fight over the matter. He knew that Levi loved his father and had a somewhat plausible relationship with him. But his stepmother and brother were a different story.

They were so cruel to him on a daily basis. And Levi said nothing about it to his father. It was like Levi wanted to pretend that he had the family that he so craved.

Ren only saw a small portion of how badly Levi was treated by his family. But he didn't like what he saw. He knew if she wasn't the queen, Levi's stepmother would not be alive.

Ren wanted to take Levi home where they could get married and live out their days together. Perhaps adopt some pups in need of a home.

Ren knew that his family would take him in as their own. That they would love him regardless of his past. Levi had yet to meet the rest Ren's family, but he knew that he'd love them as well. If only he could see that now.