🔞Chapter 22 🔞

Everyone retired to their rooms for the night. Mew and Gulf left as they had to get back to work the next day. Pavel and Dome went into their room and locked the door. After getting all clear from Mew ,Dome was going to have some fun with Pavel and their items they brought with them. Pavel grabbed Dome around his waist and was planting kisses on his neck and shoulder while Dome softly moaned. Dome told Pavel he was going to change into something more comfortable he would be right back. A short time later Dome cane out of the bathroom with a lacey blue see thru shirt and boxers to match. He was hiding something in his hand.
"Go lay on the bed for me baby" Dome told Pavel as Pavel was drooling looking at his boyfriend.
Pavel went to lay on his back and Dome came up between his lega and grabbed Pavels wrist to tie it with a silk scarf. He did the other wrist the same way. Getting off the bed he stripped Pavel down to nothing. Then Dome went back to the bathroom and returned with flavored oil and a cat tails. Slowly he climbed on the bed licking his lips seductive and Pavels eyes got wide. Dome was pouring the oil on Pavels chest,abs,thighs and his man hood. Dome looked Pavel in the eye as he took his tounge and locked everywhere till he gor to his throbbing manhood. Next he went slowly down sucking on the head till Pavel was moaning hard then felt something cold around the base of his cock. Soon Dome brought out the cat tails and was dragging it across Pavel hard cock and balls. Pavel started thrusting his hips up and Dome went up to his face where his manhood was real close to Pavels mouth.
" Do you wanna taste my sweetness baby ?Dome asked.
"Yes baby let me taste that sweet cock of yours " Pavel stated in huff s.
Dome slid the head of his cock over Pavels lips then took it away. Pavel whined at this action. Next Dome continues with his assault on Pavels manhood to where Pavel almost can't take it anymore.
"Does my daddy want to come?" Dome asked Pavel
Pavel could only nod

Dome first took the cock ring off and licked the head of Pavels cock again. The went to take off the scarves to have Pavel grab Dome and throw him on the bed.
" Youve been a bad boy to daddy. You must be punished."
Dome looked to Pavel wondering what was going to happen now.
Pavel had Dome on all fours hands tied with the silk scarf.Pavel rips off the lace garments and lubed his throbbing erection.  Pavel lubed up leans to Domes ear and kitten licks it saying " You know youve awoken thr beast with in right?" Domes eyes went wide
Pavel slowly inches his throbbing member into Domes hole without hitting the sweet spot Pavel continues to move his hips back and forth very slowly. Dome whins at this and begs Pavel to move faster and harder. After a few minutes, Pavel starts  bringing his hips forward still not hitting Domes sweet spot.
"Dammit Pavel I want to him to FUCK ME HARD" yelled Dome.
And the Pavel slammed into Dome with all he had over and over again. Dome screaming Pavels name over and over the Pavel slows down and flips Dome to his back. Pavel then goes to Domw stiff member and puts if all in at once sucking it like his life depended on it. Dome tried to thrust up but Pavel held his hips down. Just when Domw thought he could cum,Pavel backs off with a pop. Pavel then flips Dome back on all fours and starts pounding in him again. This time harder then all of a sudden Pavel slaps Domes ass. Dome shreeked. Then went back to pounding into harder and faster. Pavel came into Dome then flipped him over and started again then grabbed Dome dick and stroke it with hard but sift movements. Dome soon erupted his seed all over his stomach and Pavels hand.

After their 6th round both guys were spent.

The next morning all the guys got up and were stiring when Dome came out of his shared room barley moving.
The other guys looked and asked if he was ok.  Pavel was leaned against the wall with a smirk.
Dome nodded and the other guys helped him to the chair. Dome looked at Pavel and Pavel licked his lips to Dome.
"Fuck you" Dome mouthed.
Pavel started to Dome and Dome told him to stop where he was.

Pavel smirked.
"Dome are you sure you are ok? You can barley walk." Nine stated

"I awoke the beast night and paid for it with my ass"Dome stated.
All the guys just giggled.

      My note
Thank everyone who has read and voted on this. There will be 1 more chapter set 3 years ahead and it will be the last of this book.