Chapter 18

"Hey baby what you doing out here all alone.?"
Pavel looked up to see the voice.
He was shocked.
"DOME?" was all Pavel could say.
Dome nodded.
" Is your memory still gone or is it back? Pavel slowly asked.
Mew came around the corner.
" I will say this one time only Pavel. " NO SEX UNTIL I CLEAR HIM.IS THAT CLEAR? "Pavel nodded his head. Dome leaned to Mew to ask something and Mew nodded his head. Dome smirked. Pavel looked on wondering what the hell was going on. "Pavel?" Dome said and Pavel looked down. "Pavel look at me baby." Dome said while lifting Pavels chin up. "Say something " Dome said starting to get worried.
Pavel just looked blankly at him.
" I swear Pavel if you don't talk to me I'll break up with you and kick your ass again like when I did in 6th grade. "
Pavel looked at Dome and started kissing him hard while tears were falling from his eyes. Mew and Gulf smiled at each other and watched the scene. Pavel was kissing Dome like his life depended on it. Slowly they broke away and Pavels tears came down more. " I thought I lost you. I was so scared. How did this happen? " Looking to Mew for answers. Mew chuckled. " Love and hard sex I guess brought him back. But we have to take him to the clinic and run tests. " Pavel nodded not letting Dome go.
Soon they were at the villa and the other guys came out. Pavel holding Dome like he was going to run away if he let go.
"Pavel you need to let up. This won't help his memory if you are pushing him to hard. " Ben said while looking at the two.
"But Daddy what if I want it hard " Dome said teasing Ben.
Ben's mouth dropped.
Earth and Joong looked at each other and Nine looked at Pavel who had a big grin on his face.
"Shit you got your memory back didnt you asshole?!" Nine yelled. Pavel and Dome laughed and the others shook their heads in disbelief.
"When" Ben asked.
" A little while ago. I still have to have test done and no overworking myself. " Dome told everyone.
"Pavel no sex then." Joong laughed.
" How did it come back? What were you doing when it came back? " Earth asked.