Walking With Shadows

Ring! ring! Chelsea finally woke up and rushed to go fix herself on her first day of High School. She was anxious and excited at the same time but found it a bummer to wake up that early to sit at a desk for 6 hours straight through all her periods. She sat at the table eating her lucky charms and fixing her hair at the same time as she managed to multi-task. She took in a deep breath and murmured she whispered to herself"so, today is the day huh Chelsea? today was a new chapter of her life she knew, today was the day when anybody could be so selfish enough to judge her. But, she was brave she fought her devious thoughts and walked along the shadows. She walked alone, with her head down and smile up that nobody noticed at all, she felt so alone as if she was walking with shadows with no one noticing her at all. Until, she walked inside that supposively dreadful classroom which appeared eerie when you arrived. All eyes suddenly stopped their movements and suddenly Chelsea was the center of attention at her class. The reason she was the center of attention was that fierce,bold and a gorgeous toned red lips. Everybody looked at her as if she was a distinct human that they have ever laid their human eyes on. Mr. Sanchez quickly directed her to her new seat for the rest of the year ( if Chelsea finally doesn't talk a lot like always). She sat next to a boy and a girl, the girl looked like a familiar face she had seen in her whole lifetime but sadly did not remember who this mysterious girl was. A boy who looked handsome and quick-witted was placed next to her, Chelsea did not know what was about to hit her. Chelsea felt comfortable but who knows what will come between her way. She seriously had no idea what was coming directly to her way.