Jars Of Happiness

Chelsea was even motivated to do her best in school just for Dean. She woke up with happiness and joy just to go to school, which she thought was an adverb for hell. Chelsea felt finally as if a warm shadow was hugging her and made her feel herself, as if she could finally take a deep breath and finally let go of the past. As if she was madly and deeply in love with Dean, Chelsea couldn't describe how she felt having Dean as someone like a human shoulder to cry on that would listen to her. If her heart could recognize her feelings, it would skip a beat and sing a melodious song to describe how much love she grew for Dean. Dean has an indescribable also. But Chelsea that shy-lookong girl who was really amazing deep inside knew Dean wouldn't fall for somebody as distinct as Chelsea. Chelsea just continuesly thought in her mind "does Dean like me?" she murmured out loud and then she whispered "this might be skinny love." But Dean wondered also if Chelsea liked him. They both looked at their phones, wondering if they should text each other. Chelsea hesitated and took a deep breath and typed...

From:Chelsea

To: Dean

Hi!
Sent 7:34pm

From: Dean

To:Chelsea

Hello! umm.. Chelsea would you like to hang out with me at the park tomorrow?
Sent 7:35

Chelsea looked at the text and squealed in her mind imagining what might happen, so she frantically said..

To: Dean

From: Chelsea

I'd love too see you there at 1!
Sent 7:38pm
Dean couldn't believe his eyes and so couldn't Chelsea and they both couldn't wait until they see each other the next day.