19

It's been three weeks since y/n started having weird food cravings. Namjoon thought nothing of it, happy to please her the food she crave.

Namjoon took her to a restaurant, he wanting her eat until her heart contain. He never seen her eat so much but he doesn't ask, he doesn't want her to sulk.

During night she throw herself on him sucking and riding. But then in the middle of the night she go throw up not feeling well, tired.

Y/n started thinking with the mood swings and hyper eating. Then during this trip there were couple of time were namjoon release in her.

Y/n want it to buy a pregnancy test to be hundred percent sure but doesn't, namjoon is always with her. And if she is, she nervous how he's going to react.

Both are laying in bed namjoon sound asleep, y/n face is frowning about her dream.

Y/n flashback dream

Y/n fidgety her hands, look down with a shy smile, while the other busy packing.

I have something to tell you..

What is it?

The other stop what he was doing, y/n look up, she was blushing.

Smilies* I'm pregnant

Aborted it

Y/n eye widen from shock, touch her stomach her heart drop.

What?! I'm not going to get an abortion on-

I don't want a baby!- you know in a few hours I'm going to borde a plane and go to a different country

I'm not going to let it ruin my future of becoming a doctor

Get an abortan or forget about getting married with me

I'm not going to get rid of my baby-

Find than, i can guarantee one thing.. I won't be there when it's born

The other grab his suitcase and walk out the door

You can't go like this

Y/n let go..

They were fighting on the stairs when the guy use force to escape when y/n step wrong, slip and fall down stairs.

She laid on her back her stomach started hurting badly while the guy stood still on the stairs. The bystander call the ambulance and was rush to hospital.

Laying in bed crying holding her stomach had a miscarriage, lost her baby.

Maybe it was for the best I told you I don't want a baby

Silent tears*

I need to go I have a plane to catch...

End of flashback dream

Y/n woke breathing heavily, sweating she look at namjoon and started to calm down. Maybe she was thinking to much and getting all work up for nothing.

She got closer to namjoon and hug him and went back to sleep.

While they were having breakfast y/n complain about a smell. then said she was feeling dizzy and ran towards the bathroom throwing up again.

Namjoon was worried, when he was helping y/n get up. Suddenly y/n lost conscious and fell on the floor.

Was rush to the hospital, namjoon was waiting outside, had to attend a phone call. y/n regain conscious and was doing some tests.

The doctor ask questions in the examination room and y/n answer. The doctor ask to wait in his cabinet. Y/n waited in the lobby, the doctor called her to his cabin, he showed the test results.

The doctor confirmed that she's pregnant and show her a sonography report. Y/n stare at the sonogram of a small baby and smiled, she couldn't wait to tell namjoon.

She came out of the cabin blushing and walk to the lobby. She slowly started losing her confidence when two people walk by talking.

How her friend was pregnant and told her husband who was sweet and caring got upset and started becoming cold to her.

She was a little nervous now but still excited. Y/n look for namjoon when a familiar voice called her, she turn around meant the doctor she had a dream.

Doctor: y/n it's been long time... it's great to see you again.

The doctor said while he observe her from head to toe with a smirk on his face.

Y/N: yeah.. it's been a long time

Her face had a blink expression and felt uncomfortable.

Doctor: why don't we meet up like old tim-

A nurse interrupt and said he was need it and left at the same time namjoon came back and ask how she was feeling, is everything alright.

y/n relax when namjoon was back and answer his question and said she was fine and wanted to go back to the beach house.

Y/n is waiting for the perfect time to tell namjoon. The sun started to set y/n started to get nervous and excited at the same time.

They were out in the balcony y/n was holding the sonogram. Y/n started blushing hard and had a shy smile, she handed it to him.

Y/N: namjoon... I'm pregnant...

Namjoon was speechless his lips parted and stare at the sonogram. He lowered it and look up, his lips slowly formed a smile.

Namjoon: I'm.. im going to be a father..

He quickly hugged y/n

Namjoon: this is the greatest news you could ever give me

They laid in bed namjoon rub his hand on her tummy. He gave her a kiss and hug her and continued to cuddle in bed.

To be continued...