I walked up the stairs to see Yeseul running with a pillow in hand, half asleep since her eyes were literally shut and she was finding her way around with her hands.

I could see her open my room door, I followed behind her to see her jump onto my bed and fall right back asleep. I remembered telling her to come to my room before 9am, and she really did, while being half asleep.

Unconsciously a smile escaped my lips, I took off my jacket and shoes

Unconsciously a smile escaped my lips, I took off my jacket and shoes. Laying on the opposite side of the bed. I glanced at Yeseul again, lips slightly parted, face literally glowing because of the sunlight peeking through the curtains, and her hair falling onto her cheeks-

Ew.

Am I.

Admiring her?

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard footsteps, my parents had arrived. I shuffled closer to Yeseul, caressing her cheek to create a scene.

"GOODMORNING-"

"Shush." I hushed them, informing them with my eyes that Yeseul was still sleeping. They silently squealed at the sight, walking out the room. I removed my hand off of her baby soft skin, about to get up before I noticed something.

Her eyes. They're... puffy.

Like she's cried all night long.

Did she hear bad news from the doctors? Did she just cry because she was in her feelings after getting drunk?

*insert dramatic gasp*

Did she cry because I left her for Seulgi?

Yeseul POV

My eyes fluttered open for the second time, I groaned before getting up to shower

My eyes fluttered open for the second time, I groaned before getting up to shower. I dried myself off with a towel, wrapping it around me, forgetting I wasn't at home.

Jimin sat on his bed directly in front of the bathroom, lifting his head to glance at the open door. At me. We kept eye contact for about 5 seconds, just blankly staring at each other.

I was so embarrassed I froze, unable to run back inside the bathroom. He calmly got up and walked towards his closet, pulling out something. He walked towards me shoving one of his outfits in my hands, going back to sit down on the bed.