-meet (dream)

oh my god first chapter please leave requests thank you!! I actually requested this idea for blueberrypill and the idea was so great and so many ideas came out that I had to write it myself too. Check out their view on the request when the chapter comes out!! <3

also this one is for the december babes

(she/her)

---

You had no idea why Dream had asked for your address. You had both been really good friends for a while, as a plus one of the Dream Team and joining on videos occasionally and switching off with BadBoyHalo whenever he couldn't film a manhunt with the usual team.

You had posted your face reveal a while back on the end of a YouTube video for your 700k special, and ended up being the way how George, Sapnap and Dream to see how you looked like also. So basically they all knew how you looked like, while Dream was still the only one who hasn't shown their face to the public.

Sapnap knew. George knew. So why not you? What was he so afraid of that he refused to show you how he looked like?

The real reason being was that he didn't want it to be some stupid let-me-send-you-a-picture-on-snapchat sort of reveal. He actually wanted to show you in a really good way. And his massive crush on you plus him being self conscious about how he looked like also was a big part of why he didn't want to show you.

You were the funniest, sweetest girl on the face of the planet and just to know how you looked like and only to find out that you were super pretty made his crush on you absolutely worsen. Both of the guys on the Dream Team could obviously tell, and so when Dream admitted to them privately they weren't surprised. Once they found out that Dream wanted to do something really special for Y/n, they had come up with the perfect idea.

Dream was gonna surprise you for your birthday.

The idea was that he was going to go to your apartment and go see you in New York. A little stretch, but it would be a great surprise to see Dream right where you lived. So of course, he was gonna play it like he was gonna send you merch for your birthday.

George got the idea because he mentioned that you told him that your family weren't going to be coming over this year for your birthday and he could tell that you were feeling a little lonely. Plus he knew that you would be more than excited to meet Dream in person for your birthday, also secretly knowing about your crush on him. Mutual feelings, but just too scared to say anything.

Now it's present time, your birthday. You were alone as you told George you would be, getting messages from friends, family, and fans on all social media platforms. The one person who didn't say anything was Dream, to your surprise. But you tried not to think about it too much. You spotted the snow falling from outside your window, not bothering to dress up like you normally do on your birthday. You threw on a shirt with sweatpants, planning to just do nothing and watch TV.

Sapnap had slipped during one of your calls that Dream had something coming to you, which was probably some merch. You were ready for the package to come at any moment and be placed at your front door step.

And while you were in the comfort of your own home, Dream had on a heavy jacket over his body as he tried to get an UBER to go to your address. Was this rude to do? To expect you to just let him stay over? Worst case scenario is he sleeps the night at a hotel. He texted George and Sapnap the second he landed in New York, having second thoughts about the whole thing. He pushed those thoughts aside, trying to focus on the buzz of excitement of seeing you for the first time.

In about twenty minutes, you heard a knock at your door, making you pause the movie you were watching on your TV. Probably Dream's gift for you was here. You got up from your spot and shuffled on your slippers and threw on a light jacket, grabbing your phone ready to take a picture of the supposed package at your doorstep. You jogged over to your front door, swinging it open.

You were greeted by a very, very tall guy with messy dirty blond hair with bright green eyes. First glance, this guy was pretty good looking. The second glance, why the hell was he standing in front of your apartment with a suitcase holding a pizza?

"Can I help you?" You ask him, furrowing your eyebrows and pulled the jacket a little closer to your body as you felt a little bit of the cold get into your apartment. "I didn't order any pizza, so I think you may have the wrong apartment."

"Actually, I'm at the right place." His voice caused you to freeze in your spot, recognizing the voice. The way he looked described a certain someone you knew. Your heart stopped as you fit the pieces together, not being able to contain the look of shock on your face.

"Hey Y/n. Happy birthday." Dream grinned. You stood there, bewildered.

"If I knew you were fucking coming I wouldn't be wearing sweatpants and slippers to our first in person reunion," You said, slipping out a curse as you looked down at your outfit and then back up at him. Oh my god you were really looking at him. He laughed, as he eyed you up and down for a few seconds, before giving you a smirk that made your heart soar.

"I don't know, I kind of like it. I think it's cute."

---

it's 2:25am and I'm really tired and may edit this a little bit but my first oneshots of each book always end up being the ones I don't like so please bear with me and please point out my mistakes so I don't look like an absolute buffoon when more people read it. Thank you for reading and request any ideas you have in the request chapter!! <3