"How do you know our sister." Enzo's voice was as low as ever and sounded dangerously dark. I stepped back a bit before I bumped into two more people. I looked behind me to see Louis and Luke looking as dangerous as the rest of my brothers. Luke and Louis grabbed a hold of my hands and held me securely half shielding me away in the process. "He is my friend from London," I interject before my brothers or dad does something crazy. They all turned around raising their eyebrows. "this is your Ryan friend." I nod feeling disbelief still flood in my systems. This all feels so surreal, why is he here?

"Before you guys kill me, let me explain." Ryan puts his hand in the air for surrender looking at me sadly. I step forward so I am next to Dad and Enzo. "I met Breanna when I was 21 I was doing a drug deal from dad and that was when I met Breanna. She was so little I thought she was 8 or something." I scoff loudly feeling slightly offended I mean I was 12! Dad and Enzo turn to me glaring at me and I put my hands in surrender. "But she was 12, I was never going to hurt her instead I was going to help. I mean it's not every day you see a little girl hiding in a trashed-up car in the middle of the night in a junkyard."

"Hey, there are you alright." I scowled at the guy I mean who does he think he is? Can't he see I just want to be left alone? I ignore the weird guy turning around so I don't have to face him. "It's ok don't be scared I won't hurt you." He cooed loudly smiling softly at me. I scoffed then turned around to correct him. "I'm not scared you're the scared one butt-face." I gave him my best glare trying my best to scare this weirdo away. I mean I have heard that serial killers come out at night. So, who knows what this mister is doing here. He didn't look any good to me. He also sold to what I presume was drugs to that old Santa looking guy. He is probably exactly like mike and dad said to never trust strangers. He chuckled loudly then sat next to me making me scowl. Who said he could sit here. I gave him a very big bored unimpressed look. "Shouldn't you be home with your parent's kiddo I am sure they are very worried?" he looked at me smiling looking concerned. I gave him a blank look raising my eyebrows slightly. Deep down I almost found it slightly humorous at the thought of my 'parents' worrying about me. the only thing they worry about is the bottle, drugs, their slave, and human punching bag. "Damn kid you have that poker face nailed." He chuckled to himself as if he had made the best joke ever made. "can you go away please?" I tried asking as sweet as possible. "Um I could but it feels slightly wrong to leave a little girl alone in the middle of the night. You know that is pretty dangerous, right? Weird creepy guys come out at night." He scolded sounding like a disappointed parent. Who does this booger think he is?

"you mean weird creepy guys like yourself who sells drugs." I raised my eyebrows at him. He looked slightly shocked but blew that away as he started chuckling. "I guess you are right." He shrugged then opened a bag. At first, I thought it was going to be drugs or something but surprisingly it was a sandwich. I felt saliva building in my mouth. I don't remember the last time I have eaten and at the moment I am debating finding food in a bin and just eating that. I am that desperate. He looked at me then frowned I guess he is only now noticing me practically drooling over his sandwich. Without a second thought, he passed me half of his sandwich with a large smile. In any other occasion, I would call him crazy and ran for the hills. I mean only stupid people take food from strangers. Especially guys who sell drugs in the middle of the night. But I guess on this particular night I was more than stupid because I took it. without a second thought or question, I was practically stuffing it down my throat. Not waiting to taste the flavour or caring what was in the sandwich. The only thing I cared was getting rid of the hunger pains that swam in my stomach.

After that, he didn't leave me alone and it was the start of a very weird and very crazy friendship.

My thoughts were interested when I heard my father thanking him. He didn't sound angry at all he sounded thankful and also slightly guilty. "So, what are you doing here," I asked Ryan narrowing my eyes at him then glaring at the rest of the scary guys. Ryan chuckled then shoved his hands in his pockets smirking. "well its looks like we are allies bestie." I looked at him like he had grown two heads. But then I saw a man who looked like an older version of Ryan slap the back of his head. "Sweetheart this is Shawn he is the leader of the England mafia, Ryan is his son." I stepped back narrowing my eyes at Ryan then back at Dad than at this Shawn guy. "So that explains the drugs then," I mutter under me breathe earing sympathetic looks. I couldn't be angry at Ryan it would be so hypocritical if I was. Because there is so much that I haven't told him. Ryan then ran to me not caring about my family and pulled me into a massive bear hug.

"I have missed you bestie." He whispered softly. "I missed you too." I mumbled sheepishly. "aww you have missed me! your so cute." I slapped the back of his head extra hard earning a loud yelp. All the men in the room laughed and Shawn smirked at Ryan earning daggers in return.

After a bit more talking and getting introduced the other men, who are apparently guards. Me and Ryan as well as my brothers including now Bruno went into the kitchen. I made me and Ryan both a cup of tea before we talked. My brothers watched Ryan like a hawk watching his every move. "You know bestie when you said you had five overprotective brothers and one scary papa bear crazy dad I would have never thought one moment you were talking about the seven most ruthless and terrifying leaders of  the most dangerous mafia." He chuckled shaking his head and smirking at Louis. One thing I have also learnt that Milo and Ryan are actually friends. which actually doesn't surprise as much as I thought. "well I would have never thought that your small dumb little brain cell would be the heir to a mafia." I challenged raising an eyebrow. He gasped dramatically putting a hand over his heart. "oh, how you still wound me." Milo chuckled and I saw my brothers slightly smirking.

"Whatever," I mumbled taking a sip of my hot tea. Bruno gently nudged me smiling at me still looking somewhat half asleep. I only have now realised that I am still in my pyjamas with my blanket still wrapped around me like a bloody five-year-old. "I see you haven't changed one bit." He mumbled. I smiled sickly sweet at him battling my eyelashes before I sharply kicked his shin. "OW what was that for." He whined rubbing his shin acting like a dramatic little princess. "sorry just felt like it." I shrugged innocently taking another sip of my English black tea.

"You know I have no idea how I have never made the connect before she is exactly like you guys." He said accusingly pointing at all of my brothers. "she is the devil." He glared at me narrowing his eyes at me. I rolled my eyes stilled holding my tea. "oh, stop being so dramatic otherwise you are soon going to be giving Bruno a run for his money." My brothers all laughed at this besides Bruno and Ryan. Who looked deeply offended. "I stand corrected you have gotten meaner." Oh, golly gosh I really have forgotten how dramatic he is...