0.5 - movies

•Calum POV•
I couldn't contain myself anymore. I knew I shouldn't have exploded at Clary, but I couldn't waste another moment losing her to Tim. I mean, I had the right to be mad at Clary. I had to tell her how I felt!

Goddamn, why did I give her my song? New thoughts had entered my mind. Did she read it? Did she know that this is how I feel about her? Oh please let her like it, even if I'm still mad at her.

Two weeks came and gone. I still saw Clary at school; laughing with her friends, in the library, hanging with "Who Shall Not Be Named." I did my best to avoid her in the hall and at our usual hang out places. It didn't go so well.

Text from Luke: hey cal, i know you're still down, but me and the boys want to take you out to see Mockingjay tonight. i'll even buy you ice cream!

Text to Luke: thanks mate, sounds great. meet up at the movies around 6?

Luke: sure, see you later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Clary POV•
Two weeks have gone by. Cal and I haven't spoken nor made the move to approach each other. I would catch glimpses of Cal around school; hanging with his mates, walking home from school, or sitting alone in our usual hang out places. I was still mad at him for exploding at me, but I guess it was my fault in the first place.

In other news, tonight was Sadies. Tim and I ended up deciding to go catch Mockingjay, since neither of us were good dancers.

I anxiously awaited Tim's arrival at the movies. I had bought the tickets beforehand because I knew how popular Mockingjay was going to be.

"Hey Clary! Thanks for waiting so long! I ran into some traffic, but u-uh do you want to go inside?"

"Sure, sounds great."

As Tim and I sat down, I could've sworn I saw Cal and the boys out of the corner of my eye. Could it be them? What are they even doing here...?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Calum POV
"CALUMMM!!! YOU CAME OUT OF YOUR BEDROOM AKA THE BLACK HOLE!!! WE THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!"

"Hey guys. Yes, I am alive and doing well." Mikey, Ash, and Luke ran up and engulfed me in a big bear hug. I had been so hung up on Clary that I didn't even realized how much I missed the boys.

"Are we going to go in or what? I'm starving for some snacks."

"Mikey, you're always hungry."

We walked in, satisfying Mikey's hunger, and headed for our seats. As we were looking for empty ones, I could've sworn I saw Clary.

"Uhm, Cal not to worry you, but Clary is here. I honestly didn't know she would be here with Tim." Yuck.

"It's alright, let's just take our seats."

I seriously couldn't stop thinking about her. What is she doing here? Why is she with Tim? Oh, that's right. Tonight was Sadies, and I think Haley mentioned something to Luke about it.

Mockingjay was the best like always. Katniss, Gale, Peeta. Ashton and Mikey were reenacting the bomb scenes.

"Cal, Luke, I'm starved," Mikey complained.

"Geez, do you have like five stomachs?"

"Alright, let's find somewhere we can eat." As we were looking into the directory, I suddenly bumped into a guy.

"Oh excuse me,- Hey Cal! I didn't know you and the boys were here." Tim. THE ENTIRE SIDEWALK IS EMPTY YOU BUTTHEAD! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING.