WARNING

WARNING 

Hello fellow readers. 

I would like to add in. 

This story will contain warnings for NSFW and violence. With Gifs.

In my books I post some gifs that contain nsfw. None of them should fully show ‘them’ but the gifs are gifs of things that happen between nsfw. (blush)

Nsfw means - Not Safe For Work.

It’s basically smut, lemon or sex scense. 

This book could contain subjects like self harm, disorders, abuse, rape, sexual assault, suicide themes, drugs, marijuana, etc. so on. 

I just wanted to add this all in so people are aware of what I write for. I'm not trying to be mean. I just want to make sure that everyone is safe and understanding the topics that I may write.

I am not in any way possible encouraging or promoting or making light of any of these topics. Those topics are not to kid around with. 

I use topics like that for my writing. It happens in real life so I shouldn't shy away from writing my character or plot or theme of my stories, with those kinds of topics. Like I said before I am not promoting or encouraging any of these topics. Please skip if you don't like the topics, please don’t report my books just skip. 

Usually when I post my chapters or one shot at the top is the warning. If there is no warning that means that there are no topics that you should be worried about. 

If any of my readers, followers, anyone in general that needs anyone to talk to I'm always here for you. I understand what you are going through, I'm going through plenty of things that caused mental and physical problems and it is not fun. 

I'm always here if someone needs to talk.

I'm sorry if that came off rude. That is not my attention at all. I just want to make sure that you understand what I write for. 

-------
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors