Marry a Prince 3

Yes, we are doing the third one. Y'all liked it so imma gives it. This just proves that I listen to feedback.
***********************************

Roman's POV (he's four/five)

It's my birthday tomorrow! I'm gonna invite all my friends. I'm gonna invite Virgil, Momma, Mr. Patton, Mr. Logan, and Miss Luna! She's mommy's new girlfriend. So there's gonna be a lot of people. My momma says I'm gonna be five. That's a whole hand!

I run down the stair and jump off the last three like Superman! Momma says not to do that but........she's not looking. I race into the kitchen to watch momma make my cake. I used to get to help but now momma says only grown-ups are allowed to make a cake. It's weird though she only said that when I made her a cake all by myself. I know it's not because it was bad though. It was so good she gave some to the doggie too. But I guess doggies tummy was hurting because he barfed later.

I walk in and see Miss Luna! She turns around and smiles at me. She has a very pretty smile. Mommy thinks so too because she smiles whenever Miss Luna smiles.

"Hey bud! Happy early birthday!" Miss Luna says kinda loud. I don't think she knows how loud she's being. Mommy says sometimes I don't know how loud I'm being. But that's a fib because I'm a prince. Princes can't be too loud.

"Thank you! Now, what are my presents gonna be?" I say. It's not rude though. Mommy says to have priowities. I don't know what that means but I think this is it.

"We can't tell you yet bud. It's not your birthday until tomorrow." Miss Luna says with a frown.

"Can't we pretend it's my birthday today?" I say. I wonder if I could pretend it was my birthday every day. Imagine all the cake I could get!

"Well we could. But we would have to skip your birthday next year." Miss Luna says.

"What?! Why?!" I don't wanna skip a birthday!

"Well you have a limited amount of birthday parties you're allowed to have. So if you use yours twice this year you'll have to skip next year, so you can have enough birthdays left." Miss Luna says. What? I have limited birthday parties left! I don't know what limited means but it sounds bad!

"NO NO! I'll wait until tomorrow! I don't wanna run out of birthday parties!"

"Okie Dokie then. Go play with your toys me and Kim- I mean your momma have to make your cake." Miss Luna says. Who's Kim? Oh well, it's probably nothing important.

I skip out of the room and play with my princess dresses that Miss Luna bought me.

**********************************
463 words
This took me 5 days and it's not even long. Part 4 is gonna be Romans birthday then this series is done unless one of you requests baby Roman and Virgil in a certain situation. I enjoy writing these and I don't mind writing more so request what ever you want.

Byeeeeeeeeee
~Rnae