~•°The Staircase Library°•~

Start from the beginning

"Well how if we don't even have a single clue where the hell they are"

'Yes! It means, at 4pm, A new World would've open from our eyes! Its like we'll enter a secret room! Wow, wouldn't it be amazing if we could read what would happen to us?!' Tsukasa said. Wait- what if- Did she?

"I think i know where my sister is in. You figure what your idiots have been doing lately." Amane said.

Mitsuba however surprisingly said
"I already knew where they were idiot"

Then they both looked into eachother
"The Bookstack Staircase Library" they both said, synced.

-------------------~○•°☆°•○~-----------------------

"So how does the rumor go idiot?!" Mitsuba demanded.

"It goes as, 'Hey, Have you heard of the 5th School Mystery?! The Bookstack Staircase? It is said to open on 4pm in the School's library. Once the entrance opens, you'll be lead into a beautiful, cozy library. All the shelves filled with books with the records of a person's life, past, future and death. They say the books come in sets of white, red, and black-colors. The white books means the person is still alive. The Black ones mean the person is dead. And they say, the Red ones are supposed to not be read by anyone who touches it. Or they'll rather be stuck in the library and die, or get killed by the guardian of the library instead' Well, that seems like it. As long as we avoid red books!" Amane said. She couldn't believe that she memorized the exact same words as what her twin said. Maybe that's twin telepathy? Who knows?

"So. We'll have to wait for cleaning hour? Ugh." Mitsuba said. Impatiently.

"What if the entrance can open at a different time! Maybe four at the morning— oh yeah. That's too early."

"Yeah total idiot." Mitsuba said well, she didn't mean to make Amane hear it, so she hoped Amane did really not hear it. But Amane heard and pretended not to hear so.

"Okay, then we'll pretend to clean on 4pm in the library!"

"Idiot, Howabout your green radish friend?"

"Ah, i've visited his bathroom stall and found this!"

"and what is this supposed to be? a kid's love letter?" Mitsuba asked

"it's a note about him on a meeting idiot." Amane said. she felt good after calling Mitsuba an idiot as revenge.

"Obviously, i knew idiot." Mitsuba said.

Oh when can Mitsuba stop calling us idiots?  "Well, it means he'll not be with us yet." Amane said. 

A moment of silence occured. until....

"so, what's the plan?" Mitsuba started. "Go find a way in the Staircase Library and die?" 

"As if i will die. Who knows? maybe i would" Amane said.

So, the two have parted ways, to their classrooms. And eventually, as time passed it was as planned, 3:50pm they'll meet in the library right after they got their Library cleaning permission and clean the library for 10 minutes.