~°•[3.5] Sister•°~

It was Sunday. (The day BEFORE the previous chapter) And, it was a rare happening where once a week every Sunday, the Yugi twins would meet each other since their mother was always busy during the Sundays. they've planned every Sunday, to meet at such places on 11am-3pm and Let Amane visit their father, on 3pm-5pm. it was the Sunday that are both father and twin's favorite day of the week. Unless their mother would bring Amane with her on work which was, such an unlucky sunday for them both. This Sunday, they planned to go to a Mall nearby.
Amane pulled out her phone and discovered a text from her sister.
________________________________
(Hey, Amane... is Mom out?)
________________________________

And Then, Amane replied simply with;

________________________________
(Hey, Amane... is Mom out?)
(Yes. She is Tsu.)
________________________________

That means they'll see each other! They'll get to see one again even though they meet in school. But this.... this is absolutely different for the Yugi Twins. Its just like, they never seen each other for one year!

A reply came in Amane's phone it said;
________________________________
(Hey, Amane... is Mom out?)
(Yes. She is Tsu.)
(Alright then! Meet you at
Dad's Place! ♡)
________________________________

So Amane wore the clothes that Tsukasa and her, herself picked and planned. A Red Sweater, (Tsukasa has the same one but Violet.) And a Black Skirt (which is exactly the same skirt Tsukasa will wear)

As Amane texted Tsukasa she'll be on the way, she went into a nearby store to buy, hairclips. Her Sister love hairclips so she bought more of the clips with Mr.Puffy in it. As that is what Tsukasa calls every pufferfish she really is fond of dinosaurs and pufferfish. Amane usually thought why did she like those, but she doesn't bother the likes of her sister since they, are truly just different people that look alike.
-------------------~○•°☆°•○~-----------------------
As Tsukasa woke up, she checked the phone's calendar. It was July 18, Sunday. Tomorrow was another day in school where she could see Amane. But no. She preferred seeing her sister personally alone without the gossips and classmates.

She got out of bed. And ate breakfast
"Hey, Dad. Can i go out today?" Tsu asked her father and she already knew what the answer was.
"Yes of course." Her father said.
After breakfast, Tsukasa took a bath, grabbed her clothes and wore it.
She was excited to see how she and Amane will Look! As if she had another-self following around!

Tsukasa wore a Purple sweater, and a Black skirt simillar to her sister's and wore some of her favorite hairclips. And she grabbed her bag, said goodbye to her father, she went out with a paper bag her father wanted to give Amane. Inside it were plain homemade donuts.
-------------------~○•°☆°•○~-----------------------
It was 10:55am. Amane has 5 minutes to get out of the small store and toward the mall nearby. There, she started walking to the mall. Tsukasa, also walked as the two roads became one, that was when the sisters met

"OH MY- I THOUGHT YOU WERE ANOTHER ME!" Tsukasa said and both the sisters laughed.

"The fact you forgot you had a twin makes me laugh." Said Amane.

"I'll never forget about my sister! Never!"

"How about the times when you forgot that i was in a different dressing you and cried because i was 'stuck inside the mirror' until i heard and went inside and-"

"Yeah yeah i just forgot..... abit-"

The twins laughed and as they walked the road together hands held. And as they went in the mall, they were lucky they had sweaters on.

"Hey Amane! Lets go to the gachapon area! I still need to find the golden Puffy!"

"Oh c'mon Tsu. We haven't even ate lunch! And we just got here!" Amane said.