Imagine for @srm1DAF

Louis POV

Liam and I were running onstage while playing a water gun fight when I slipped and fall. When I hit the ground I fellt a really sharp pain in my back. "Mate are you okay? That was a hard fall" I nodded and grimaced as I sat up, but that sent another shooting pain up my spine, I concealed my pained face though, so I could continue with the concert.

                                                    *AFTER THE CONCERT*

I couldn't stand the pain anymore and I walked over to where the boys were sitting. "Louis are you okay?" Niall asked. I shook my head and said "my back really hurts from that fall." Liam went off to go get some ice while Harry went to get a medic. The medic came and took a look at my back.  I screamed out in pain as he put pressure on the lower part of my spine. "I suggest you take him to see a chiropractor because he might of done something serioously bad to his back." The boys nnodded and Liam made an appointment for the next day.

                                                          *THE NEXT DAY*

The boys and I woke up and went to my appointment at the chiropractor's office. We got there and Zayn chaecked me in. Soon enough I was called back and Harry and I walked into an exam room. "Hi Louis I'm Dr. Walker and I heard thhat you hurt your back. Mind telling me what happened." "Okay, yesterday my friend Liam and I were playing around and having a water fight onstage when I slipped on a puddle of water and fell hard on my back and now the lower part of my spine hurts." He nodded and motioned towards the exam table where I layed down on my stomach. He started examining my bck until he hit that spot and let out a pained scream. "Alright it might be something serious, but just too make sure I want to take an X-ray of your back." Harry and I nodded and he wheeled me down to radiography wing of the office. He toook the X-rays then wheeled me back to the exam room and put the X-rays up. "If you look here, there is a little line in your vertebre which is a hairline fracture." "What will we need to do for it to heal?" Harry asked. "You're going to need a back brace so that you don't move the injured part of your spine and cause  it further damage" I nodded. He set me up with the back brace and Harry and I went back to the boys. "What did the doctor say?" They asked "he said that I fractured one of the vertebraes and that I have to wear a brace until it heals, also no heavy lifting and I have to rest." They all nodded and we went back too our shared flat. They helped me make a speedy recovery and I was back to my usual energetic running self in no time.