Imagine for @hockeyhero99

Zayn's POV

This is it! The first concert on out On the Road Again tour and I'm so excited!! I can't believe I get to do this with my amazing boyfriends by my side. I'm so pumped you have no idea. "Five minutes till showtime!" Paul yells as he enters our dressing room. The five minutes went by quicker than  I expected and soon enough we were getting ready to perform our first song. Everything was going really well until Girl Almighty. I was bopping up and down to the music when Liam came charging at me out of nowhere. He soon tackled me and I hit the ground with a sickening crack coming from my ankle. "Ahhhh" I screamed out as searing pain came shooting up my ankle. Then a group of our management team came running out onto the stage and surrounded me, blocking the people that I really needed out.  "My ankle!" I cried out in agony. "Let's try to move it" one of the people said while moving down to my foot. I shook my head in protest, but they wouldn't pay any attention. I felt them push my foot back and I let out an ear piercing scream as white pain flooded up my leg. I could hear the fans freaking out and screaming my name, concerned about my well being. I then felt someone holding my hand and I looked up to see Louis holding it and Niall started whispering sweet nothings in my ear. Paramedics soon rushed onto the stage and lifted me onto a stretcher. There was so much going on around me it was making my head spin, then everything went black. 

HALF AN HOUR LATER

I woke up to blinding light and had to blink a few times until I was able to see straight. I look around and there's doctors all around me and looking at me and poking me and I was starting to panic. One doctor noticed and he started walking towards me, but that only scared me more. "Mr. Malik I'm Dr. Harwood and you're in the hospital right now, there's no need to panic" He said to me, but that didn't ease my worries at all. "Liam! Niall! Harry! Louis! Help me!!" I screamed as another doctor walked towards me. I heard a stampede of footsteps running down the hallway and my they came bursting through the door and ran over to me. I started to calm down as they sat by me and whispered sweet nothings to me. "Well what's the verdict?" Niall asked one of the doctors. "He has broken his ankle, but thankfully it won't require surgery. We just need to put a cast on and set him up with crutches and he'll be free to go" "and how long will it take for his ankle to heal?" Harry asked. "About eight to 12 weeks" Dr. Harwood said. In the next hour I got a blue cast on and got set up with crutches the we were on our way back to our hotel. Liam no  knows never to charge at someone again.