Imagine for @NiallersGirl20

Niall's POV

I wake up to my alarm clock blaring, as I sat up I felt a heavy pounding in my head that made me want to go die in a hole. As I was about to Liam came in "Niall get up you have to get your braces tightened in an hour remember?" He said and I groaned "but Liam I really don't feel well..." but I was immediately interrupted by daddy direction. "Niall I know you don't like going, but quit faking sick to get out of it it's petty" he said and stormed out of the room. I sighed, I really don't like the ortho anyway but I seriously don't feel well. I have no choice, but to suck it up so I dragged myself out of my bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After I showered, I went downstairs and got ready to head out the door. "Uh where do you think you're going without eating breakfast?" I heard Louis say "I'm not feeling well Louis leave me alone" I said as I put my vans on and grabbed my keys. "Niall stop making excuses and sit your ass down for breakfast. I know that you don't particularly like the orthodontist, but that doesn't mean that you get to fake sick to try and get out of it" Louis said in a stern tone. I gulped and walked into the kitchen, but as soon as I smelled the food Harry made my stomach was about ready to push up everything I ate yesterday. I warily sat down and put a little food on my plate. With each forkful the churning feeling in my stomach got stronger, but I had to hold it in because the boys didn't believe that I wasn't feeling well. I quickly finished and rushed to get to my orthodontist appoinment.

AT THE ORTHODONTIST

I was a shaking jittery mess as I waited for my name to be called, the boys are right about me hating the orthodontist and not wanting to go, but I really am not feeling well. Soon the receptionist told me that it was my turn so I got up and walked to the room I was assigned. "Hey Niall how are you feeling today?" My orthodontist Dr. Byrd said to me as I sat in the chair and he put a bib around me. The thing about my orthodontist is that he has a short temper so he has a hard time dealing with people who are afraid, like me. As he layed the chair back I felt as if II was going to throw up. "Hey doc I think I need to got to the bathroom so I'm just going to go" I said as I started to sit up, but the Dr. Byrd and the nurse had other ideas. They pushed me down, but I started fighting against them. Out of the corner of my eye I saw someone coming over with a papoose board. Before I could say anything I was strapped down to the chair with my mouth held open as Dr. Byrd aggressively tightened my braces. I was crying so hard because the pain was horrible which wasn't helping my unsettled stomach. I felt food coming up my throat and before I could motion to the oral doctor, I threw up my breakfast and all the food from the last 24 hours. They quickly finished and let me up where I ran to the bathroom and threw up some more. As soon as I finished I went to my car and drove home. "Hey Niall how was your appointment?" Liam asked as I walked through the door, but I just walked past him and up to my room ignoring his cries after me. As soon as I layed down on my bed, I was out. I woke up a few hours later with the boys surrounding me. "What do you want?" I grumbled out. "You keep ignoring us and didn't talk to us when you got home" they said. "Well maybe it's becase none of you believed I was sick and I threw up at the orhtodontist" I said while turning away from them. After a string of apologies they nursed me back to health and I was back to my usual self a week later.

I hope you all liked it