Imagine for @princessnicolehoran

Nicole's POV

I was at my boyfirend's concert and he was goofing off on stage. You see my boyfriend is Niall Horan froom One Direction. I was a little worried about him running around on stage because his knee was still a llittle dodgy and the doctor said he needs to be careful. Niall being Niall ignored the doctor's orders and will probably get hurt. Right now he's just singing and all the sudden his knee buckles and he falls to the ground screaming and writhing in pain. I ran up on stage and crouched down by him. "Babe, are you okay?" I asked him. "No my knee! Babe it hurts so bad!" I ran my fingers through his hair and whispered sweet nothings to him to calm him down. I looked down at his knee and it was already twice it's size. "Zayn call an ambulance!" I yelled to him over all the craziness. He nodded and ran off to call one. "It's okay, everything will be okay." I kept whispering it to him and was silently hoping myself. Paramedics rushed onto the stage and put Niall on the stretcher. I couldn't listen as he let out a pained shriek. They quickly rushed him to the hospital and the boys and I followed behind. We got to the hospital and rushed inside and asked for him. The lady at the desk said that we couldn't see him because he was with a doctor at the moment. The boys settled into chairs while I paced back and forth. "Family of Niall Horan?" A doctor called out as he walked into the waiting room. We ran over to him and bombarded him with questions on Niall's condition. "Mr. Horan is okay at the moment, though the condition of his knee is not very well. We will need to perform surgery for his knee to be able to heal. By the way he is in  room 357." We nodded and thanked him as we practically sprinted to his room. "Babe are you okay? How are you feeling?" I said as I rushed into his room and enulf him in my arms. "I don't want the surgery" he said in a meek voice. "I know babe, but you have to get it done." "But..." Just then a doctor and nurse came in to wheel Niall to surgery. "Niall I promise that you'll be fine and I'll be here when you wake up." He nodded as they wheeled him out the door.

4 HOURS LATER

They wheeled Niall in and he started to wake up. "What happened?" He asked groggily. "You hurt your knee and had to have surgery" I told him. "How did it go?" "Babe you did just fine and the doctor said that your knee will make a fulll recovery." "That's good" "I can tell you're tired Nialll, go to sleep." He nodded and drifted off into a peaceful sleep. The  next night, Niall was released and his knee did make a fulll recovery.

YAY FIRST IMAGINE!!!