Beach Party pt.2

(A/n) : This chapter might be slightly triggering to some people... I promise that the next chapter is going to be better plus will have some fluff !(;

I'm sorry" he suddenly blurts out still looking straight into my eyes.

"For what?" I ask quietly avoiding his gaze.

"I- for the girl, I mean...maybe I thought-"

"Whatever, forget it" he then looks down to the sand and takes another shot out of his liquid.

I observe him with confusion written on my face.

He then starts to walk away.

"Wait, JJ you can't be serious right now"

————

He still ignores me and continues walking away from me through a bunch of people on the beach.

Suddenly a male figure stands in front of me and blocks my way.

"Oh hello love, you look pretty" a drunk an unfamiliar voice tells me, I could literally smell the alcohol while he talks.

I just ignore him and try to step aside so that I don't lose track of JJ.

As I do so the man in front of me steps also aside righ in front of me.

"Go away" I say without looking up and try to sound as confident as possible.

"Can I at least buy you a drink pretty ?"
"No" I say shortly and try to step aside again he then again blocks the way out and now pulls me at my shoulder.

I flinch for a second before I look up into the face of one the kooks I used to party a few years ago, one of the reasons why I got so drunk that day.

"I insist, just one drink, wasn't it funny last time a-"

"NO DAVID, now step the fuck aside" I kind of yell at him, not many notice since we're at a dead end of the beach a little bit away from the fire place and the crowd.

He then tightens the grip on me harder to pull me more away from the people.

I start to punch him but he doesn't stop and continues to hold the grip.

"Don't behave like this, just want to have a bit fun" he says with creepy smile on his face.

"You're fucking disgusting" I shout at him so that people notice, a tear of fear and anger then escapes my eyes.

How could this happen, I told Kie I didn't want to go to that shitty party and where are even are the boys right now?

So many thoughts are crossing my brain about wat will happen next.

I then see another male coming from behind, now I was scared.

"Get away from her man, enough is enough" the other male voice says taking my other shoulder to take me out of the grip.

David surprisingly let's immediately go of me.

"Sorry Rafe, I didn't know tha-"

"Just back off" he then says in a chill cold tone.

David then starts to quickly walk away.

The moonlight reveals the features of Rafe, I can't believe he did that for me.

"Are you alright?" he asks looking at me with a worried gaze.

"I guess" I say still under shock.

"May I ?" he says pointing to my shoulder.

I just nod in response and Rafe gently puts a bit of fibre of my dress aside to look at my bare shoulder.

When he wasn't with his kook friends he was actually nice and respectful.

"Damn that doesn't look to good Y/n, mayb-"

Rafe gets interrupted by a punch hitting his face which makes him stumble backwards.

"What did this dick do to you Y/n?" a heavy drunk JJ asks still focusing on Rafe ready to give him the next punch.

"No you got it wrong,he helped me!" I yell at him, he then looks at me confused but then gets a punch from Rafe who is back on his feet.

"I was there to save her from some creep while you and your other pogue scum were drunk and weren't even able to protect her in any way" Rafe laughs with amusement while wiping away some of the blood on his nose and mouth.

That sentence was the trigger for JJ to punch even harder.

By now most of the people pogues as also kooks are gathered around Rafe, JJ and I.

Both of them don't stop fighting with each other until Topper and a few kooks plus a drunk John B and sober Pope and Kie get over to separate them from each other.

I just stand there shocked, adranaline rushing through my whole body.

"Come on Y/n let's get away from here" Kie tells me and pulls me and JJ with Pope and JB away from the crowd.

We walk away all in silence across the beach in the moonlight until the bonfire and the people aren't in sight anymore.

The mood between the 5 of us is really weird.

"Why did this happen?" Kie suddenly asks after a while of silence, she then looks at me and then JJ for a second.

JJ looks shortly up at me but remains silent.

As he looks at me I now actually see how bad the bruises and cuts and his face actually are.

Why did he always have to get involved into a fight?

" JJ your face..." I say slowly and walk over to him which causes the others to stop.

He remains silent  and looks to the ground again.

"Can I talk to you?" I then ask him harshly.

I can feel the looks of the others who probably think that I'll regret asking that.

JJ isn't the nicest person when he's drunk and beaten up.

He decides to not answer me.

"Just talk to me. Please" I say pleading.

"We'll let you both alone for a minute..." Kie says giving me a sad smile and then walks with John B and Pope a few feet away.

"Stop pushing me away JJ, you are hurting me by ignoring me" I say almost at the edge of crying.

"I'm sorry" he then says softly but  looks like he's about to leave again.

"You're not leaving, are you?" I ask quietly.

"I'm not going anywhere when I'm that drunk"

That is the point where I realise that he isn't even paying attention to me and takes nothing of all of this serious enough to have a conversation.

"I think I'm going home, we can talk tomorrow or sum"

"I'm not letting you go home to your Dad like this, you can sleep over at my house." I tell him, even though I was still mad him was he  still my best friend and I have to take care of his drunk self.

He just nods as response.

"I think JJ and I are going home" I shout over to the others.

"And what about John B? He's also drunk af" Pope tells me.

"Can't you or Kie take care of him?"

"Noo my Dad and my scholarship-"

"Okay how about we bring John B also to me, JJ and John B can sleep in my bed and I'll sleep on the sofa. I can take care of them" I suggest.

"Are you sure that's okay?,If you want to I can also stay for an hour at least" Kie says and gives me a weak smile.

"Yes my parents aren't even home. So I'd say let's go then"

(A/n)
How did you like this chapter?
Let me know in form of a comment or a vote (:
Thanks for 600 views!! Love all of you!<3