Beach Party pt.1

"Everything alright?" I ask worried.

"Yeah...can I ask you something?"

"Of course, everything"

"You know our pogue rules right? I just ask because I don't want anyone to get hurt you know" she asks looking quite worried.

-
" Yeah I know them and why are you asking that?" I ask confused.

I literally don't know why she's asking that, I just hope that she doesn't ask me again how JJ and I are doing and if there's something happening between us.

"Well...so... I.." she starts stumbling slowly and glares to the ground.

That wasn't her behaviour at all, Kie was always straight with facts and told everyone her opinion right to somebody's face.

"Ithinkilikesomeone" she mumbles and now looks a little bit nervous and waits for a reaction.

"Wait slow down -, did I hear this right? The Kiara Carrera actually likes someone?" I burst and my eyes start to light up full with excitement.

But then it hits me like a bus and the excitement suddenly disappears from my face.

"Does that mean you like one of the boys ?" I ask knowing the answer.

I don't know why but I was somehow kinda scared, I always was kinda protective over the boys and of course also Kie. I just wanted everything to stay as it is right now though I'm happy for Kie. It's really rare that she likes someone.
The last time she actually liked someone feels like years ago.

"Yeah- I mean kind of. I'm not sure though."

" So who is it ?" I ask awkwardly.

"I'm not really sure either"

Woah this is so confusing, Kie is the type of person who usually knows what she wants.

" And what exactly do you mean by that ?"

"So you know, I think that I kinda like John B but then theres Pope who cares so much about me but sometimes a little bit too much which is kind of...". she pauses for a second to use the right word.

"Irritating?" I giggle and a small smile creeps over my face.

"Yeah that's what you can call it, plus there's John B, he's so nice but I-I think that maybe I mean it's just a guess b-but I think he likes you..."

There's a moment of silence between the two of us before I decide to say something to break the silence between us.

"Are we talking about the same John B we both know, we've have been best friends since I can think. So I don't think so plus this would be totally odd" I tell her.

"That's just my opinion y/n, it's just the way he looks at you. Maybe I'm wrong but I mean you always get the boys-" Kie mumbles and looks kinda sad over to me.

"That's not true and I bet he likes you back, you're gorgeous so shut up Kie"

I was kinda sad that she thinks John B likes me, deep down I would have been more happy if she'd say that JJ liked me.

That sounds stupid and all but I always had a little crush on him though nothing serious, plus I would never admit it. He's my best friend and wouldn't even believe me and make fun of me.

"Hmm I don't know Y/N, it's against our rules so just forget what I said."

She then takes her phone out of her back pocket to check the time.