Chapter 25: There's No Such Thing As God

Start from the beginning

"And Asia, I led that man to her! I caused way too many problems for her, and she still treated me kindly, as if i felt like I have a little sister. But once again, I led Levi to take her, making a mistake of taking my own actions." Rias said.

"Rias.........." Venelana cried in tears and hugged Rias, who had also hugged back.

"This is absurd. Something has to be done. We can't keep being silent and let that lunatics go as if nothing had happened." Zeoticus said.

"That's right. Why don't we quickly call a search party for Levi? If Levi is spotted, then let me or my subordinate go after him and I'll promise you, I won't fail my objective." Azazel said.

Sirzech sighed and looked at outside the window as he held his head in frustration.

"Come on son, you know you can't keep on evading him. Think about Rias, we were lucky to find her alive, let alone injured or worse, dead." Venelana said.

"But first......."

Everyone looked back at Sirzech, who kept his serious face back on and asked once again.

"I want to know your history with him, Azazel."

"We don't have any-" Azazel got interrupted.

"Let's not forget how much hatred you had for God. You always tried your best to defeat him, but no matter how many 'pawns' or power you had, you still couldn't beat him. And we all know the only person who killed him was Levi." Sirzech said.

The new information shocked everyone in the room as they realized who was the one for making such a war weapon.

"I see that you have done your homework. Very well, I was about to tell it to you all but I couldn't ask for a better time." Azazel said.

_____________________________________

(FLASHBACK)

"Attack foward! Do not retreat soldier, for once we almost have peace!"

A man who were seen as God by angels shouted at a group of men who were attacking the fallen angels. Apparently, Fallen Angels had found their whereabouts and continued their battle. But upon it, Azazel decided to come with them regardless of knowing the risks, with a certain someone.

"This is your chance, kid. Go on and rampage." Azazel smirked.

The said man nodded his head and picked out his dual handguns. Upon summoning them, he immediately jumped down at the battle and began shooting the Angels. Heads to heads, the accuracy was so on point as if he was natural at it.

"What's that noise? Did the reinforcement arrived?"

God said with confused expression. Suddenly a man who looked to be holding his right severe hand and called out weakly to God.

"Hel-"

The man got shot on the head as soon as he opened his mouth. God and his apprentices gasped at the sight of it and quickly armed themselves.

"Come out, evil! Let us put you to end where you won't trouble our next generation!" God shouted.

Suddenly a frag grenade dropped at their feet from out of nowhere and it blasted the entire room. Everybody screamed and God suddenly went into shield block. Most of the apprentice were missing a limbs like arm, hand, leg etc. Just as the smoke cleared out, Levi instantly attempted a kick to the face, but God blocked it with his arms and jumped back. God then looked closely at the man who attempted an assasination.