"Lady Haru," Sebastian called to me as he bowed.

"Hm?" I asked, still reading the book.

"We are in London now. Please exit the plane."

"Mhm. . . In a second. Just let me finish this chapter. . ."

"Haru. Get out. . . now," Ciel warned. I ignored him and let out a groan. Ciel sighed and walk up to me. "Haru?" He called again, but a little bit more threatening this time. Ciel mumbled something under his breath as soon as he saw that I would not give into his demand. Instead of talking to me, Ciel grabbed the book out of my hands and shut it tight.

"H-hey!" I exclaimed. "You didn't even let me save my page! I'm going to have to start all over again!"

"You were on page 397, Haru. I checked before I closed it."

"Well then, give it back!"

"Get out first."

"Why?!"

"We're at London."

"W-what?" I looked outside the window and saw that, indeed, we had arrived at London. "Oh. . ." I blushed in embarrassment. Not wanting to admit my stupidity, I simply nodded at him and got out of the aircraft.

London was oddly different than the modern Tokyo lifestyle I was used to. Everything was old, cold, and white. There was snow everywhere I looked. The place had this mid age feel. It was like. . . Modern, yet old. I'm not exactly how I can describe London.

I was shivering from the cold. I wasn't exactly prepared for snow. In Japan, winter was just around the corner. But, apparently, winter decided to show up early for the British.

"Haru, you okay?" Ciel asked me. I turned around and looked at him.

"Y-yeah. . . Just a little cold," I smiled to show him that I was fine. I looked ahead of me and tried to find Sebastian. But he was probably getting a car for us to ride in, so he wasn't there at the moment.

Ciel mumbled something. Then, I felt a sudden warmth surround me. I gasped and turned around to find Ciel giving me his jacket. "C-Ciel! What're you doing? You'll freeze to death without your jacket!" I exclaimed. Ciel was wearing his usual shorts and blouse. It was probably negative - something degrees outside right now!

"I'm a demon, remember? I can't get sick. So it's fine," He disregarded my worry and walked onwards. I didn't know what to say. I mean, I guess it just slipped my mind that he no longer was a human. . . Which was quite odd since, well, I never had a care for Ciel. Maybe I gave concern for Sebastian since he was always the nice one. . . I began pondering why I was thinking like this, but as I thought about this, I accidentally bumped into something. I looked up and saw a tall figure dressed in all black. I rubbed my eyes, and then. . . he was gone.

"My eyes must be playing tricks on me. . . I haven't slept in at least 12 hours. . ." I mumbled out loud.

"Haru! Hurry up and stop babbling to yourself. If you want to make home in time before Liz - I mean, Izzy - wakes up," Ciel called to me. I looked toward him in confusion.

I walked up to him and asked, "Did you just call Izzy, Lizzy? I mean, I'm not necessarily mad. . . It's just that, it's very uncommon to hear you mistake someone's name unintentionally. Especially Izzy's. I always thought you had the highest respect for her." Ciel looked at me with this look that I've never seen on him before. Then, he looked away and continued to walk inside the airport.

"Please forgive him, ma'am. As you might have known, London is where he grew up. He hasn't been here in centuries. Just by seeing how different everything is, it must be taking a huge toll on him. He's remembering things of the past that should have been long forgotten," Sebastian said to me. "Come, my lady, let's go." As we walked, a sudden thought occurred to me.

I don't know a thing about the real Ciel.

_________________________________

Author's note :

Hello everyone! Terribly sorry for the late update. And I've just realized how crappy this story has become. . . BUT! I will go back and edit the story once I have reached the near end of it! Oh yeah! I went to Japan last week, and now I have a better idea of how it's like in Japan. (you can see the pictures from the trip on my instagram : mira._.saoft) So expect better details of Haru's life in Japan. I also realized that I keep forgetting how I spell Izzy's name in the story and what Sebastian calls Haru. I always end up spelling Izzy, Izzie and then having to fix it later on in the story when I finally remember. And with Sebastian, I keep making him say "My Lady," or "Lady Haru," OR "Ma'am" etc. etc. So now, idk what he should call her. . . Help me pls ;-;

OH YEAH! If there are any spelling errors, please correct them in the comments (AKA inline comments) so I know what I should fix! I'm not sure if you still can leave inline comments on the laptop/computer version of wattpad, but I think you still can on the app version. Kay!!

Baiii <3 ;*