Guess What!?

Hey Guys,

Well, unfortunately, i am going to start wrapping this one up and i know you will be disappointed with it. i am just really getting bored with this story and i originally had better ideas for it but now i'm just a bit writers block permanently. i'm thinking of just putting it on hold or wrapping it up. What do  you think? if i dontget any fedback, i'll just finish it in teh next couple of chapters. the main reason is because while i was away, i got this great idea for a story and it kept em up untill 3am thinking about it and i eventually started writing it on my ipod to get it off my mind. that one could be up shortly or just after i finish this one. but that remains entirely up to you!!! So get commenting and let me know!. anyway, here is the next chapter!

Ruby<3

**************************

"Wake up! Wake up! Oliver? Oliver! I know you're ignoring me! Get up, it's your birthday!" I heard Alice call. I felt something heavy on me and I opened my eyes to see Alice straddling me. I put my hands on her waist and smiled.

"Hi"

"Happy birthday baby" she said and leaned down to kiss me. It got heated before Alice pulled away much to my disappointment. I rolled over so she was underneath and raised an eyebrow at her.

"Stop?"

"Yes, I need to give you your present"

"You can be my present" I said and kissed her neck.

"No, you had me before your birthday. Stop Oliver before I can't resist"

"You say that like it's a bad thing" I said but reluctantly rolled off her. She ran over to our cupboard and dug around a bit.

"Ta da!" she shouted as she cam bounding back to me. She dived onto the bed after throwing me a box.

"What is it?"

"Are you serious? You're asking what I got you? Open it!" she shouted excitedly. I ripped the paper off the small, thin rectangle. I revealed the present as a picture of everyone at Yamba before the big fiasco with Lucy and Marcus and subsequently me as well.

It was outside the apartment we stayed in and we were all smiling for the camera. I remembered Mitchell running over to an old lady and asking her to take the photo. It took her five tries before she had actually taken it. The first time, she pressed the wrong button and turned it off. By the time she had actually taken a photo that didn't have her finger over the screen, we were all peeing our pants laughing. The faces some people had on were amazingly funny.

"This is great! I love it!" I said and hugged Alice.

"Oh I'm so glad you like it! I was worried you might want something bigger but that is for later" she said and grinned evilly.

"What?"

"Don't worry. Now get up and get changed. It's almost 10:00 and Jess and I have been cooking your breakfast all morning for you"

"All morning?"

"Oh alright. We started cooking half an hour ago and you better like it!"

"I'm sure I'll like it if you cooked it" I said and cupped her face. I kissed her softly and lingered longer than I'm sure she intended.

"Always the charmer" she said before running back outside. I could faintly smell bacon and eggs cooking and something sweet.

I pulled my denim shorts on and grabbed a plain blue shirt that matched my eyes. It was too hot outside for jeans much to my disliking.

"Oliver! Breakfast!" I heard Jess call out. I tried turning the shirt the right way around and walked out to the kitchen. It was finally the right way and I was about to pull it on when I saw the girl slightly staring. I rolled my eyes and pulled it on.